Photo

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

• Please log in to reply
5676 replies to this topic

#2471 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by SoonMrsD 

I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!!!! You are such a great planner, hopefully everything falls into place for me too lol

Oh Gosh Mrs. D, I am not! I just have wayyy too much time on my hands this summer. and Honestly between us...I am a shopaholic and If I can't buy shoes, I at least get kicks from buying the wedding stuff. LOL I hope everything falls into place for all of us!!!!!

#2472 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by DeeP10 

M
    My pleasure . It's the least I can do to contribute on here. Cuz I'm telling you all right now it won't be any DIY projects. Martha Stewart I am not . Lol

I like the DIY but I have my creative friends help

Originally Posted by MissJali 

I haven't booked my trip out yet. with less than 8 months go, I secretly get panic attacks but I know if I wait a little longer the prices will drop a bit more lol.

That's what I tell myself anyway...Hopefully by October and i'll be all booked and ready to bounce! I think this is the Bridezilla smiley. LOL

What prices did you find? A women I work with is actually from there and said during the off season it will be about $470pp round trip but won't go any lower than that. For my date it currently is $523pp round trip non stop so I set a price alert on Kayak

#2473 Recy

Recy
    • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride 

Yeah...I don't think I'll be doing a lot of DIY projects myself! My friend is making my invites (LOL) and I just 'supervise'. 

I plan to do 2 maybe 3 DIY.I definitely want the airline tickets invitations and  STD. after that I am not doing much.

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#2474 Recy

Recy
      • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

I like the DIY but I have my creative friends help

What prices did you find? A women I work with is actually from there and said during the off season it will be about $470pp round trip but won't go any lower than that. For my date it currently is $523pp round trip non stop so I set a price alert on Kayak

When is off season for Jamaica???

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#2475 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Recy 

When is off season for Jamaica???

I know when I went to Montego Bay in May 2010 it was dirt cheap to go

#2476 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • LocationNJ

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Recy 

I plan to do 2 maybe 3 DIY.I definitely want the airline tickets invitations and  STD. after that I am not doing much.

I have a airline ticket template for my RSVP card I can send you and you can change it obviously to be a STD

#2477 Recy

Recy
        • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:47 AM

I have a airline ticket template for my RSVP card I can send you and you can change it obviously to be Yes

YES! PLEASE!!! That would be so helpful!!! Thank you!!!

#2478 Recy

Recy
          • 165 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:48 AM

I know when I went to Montego Bay in May 2010 it was dirt cheap to go

Good to know!!!!

#2479 shugapop1

shugapop1
            • 868 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

I'm not sure of when off season is but I'll be there in June 2014 and thee cost for us is relatively good. Standard room is 2500.00 for both and they are all oceanview as well as all have private balconies

#2480 shugapop1

shugapop1
              • 868 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 11:01 AM

The only thing I'm really doing that are diy were my std and was compliments if shutterfly. Lol. But they came out great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users