beachbride14

Any other 2014 brides here getting an early start?

Originally Posted by SoonMrsD View Post

I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!!!! You are such a great planner, hopefully everything falls into place for me too lol

Oh Gosh Mrs. D, I am not! I just have wayyy too much time on my hands this summer. and Honestly between us...I am a shopaholic and If I can't buy shoes, I at least get kicks from buying the wedding stuff. LOL I hope everything falls into place for all of us!!!!!

Originally Posted by DeeP10 View Post

M

My pleasure . It's the least I can do to contribute on here. Cuz I'm telling you all right now it won't be any DIY projects. Martha Stewart I am not . Lol

I like the DIY but I have my creative friends help

Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

I haven't booked my trip out yet. with less than 8 months go, I secretly get panic attacks but I know if I wait a little longer the prices will drop a bit more lol.

That's what I tell myself anyway...Hopefully by October and i'll be all booked and ready to bounce!girl_werewolf.gif I think this is the Bridezilla smiley. LOL

What prices did you find? A women I work with is actually from there and said during the off season it will be about $470pp round trip but won't go any lower than that. For my date it currently is $523pp round trip non stop so I set a price alert on Kayak

Originally Posted by brownsugarbride View Post

Yeah...I don't think I'll be doing a lot of DIY projects myself! My friend is making my invites (LOL) and I just 'supervise'. 

I plan to do 2 maybe 3 DIY.I definitely want the airline tickets invitations and  STD. after that I am not doing much.

Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

I like the DIY but I have my creative friends help

What prices did you find? A women I work with is actually from there and said during the off season it will be about $470pp round trip but won't go any lower than that. For my date it currently is $523pp round trip non stop so I set a price alert on Kayak

When is off season for Jamaica???

Originally Posted by Recy View Post

When is off season for Jamaica???

I know when I went to Montego Bay in May 2010 it was dirt cheap to go

Originally Posted by Recy View Post

I plan to do 2 maybe 3 DIY.I definitely want the airline tickets invitations and  STD. after that I am not doing much.

I have a airline ticket template for my RSVP card I can send you and you can change it obviously to be a STD

I have a airline ticket template for my RSVP card I can send you and you can change it obviously to be Yes

YES! PLEASE!!! That would be so helpful!!! Thank you!!!

I know when I went to Montego Bay in May 2010 it was dirt cheap to go

Good to know!!!!

I'm not sure of when off season is but I'll be there in June 2014 and thee cost for us is relatively good. Standard room is 2500.00 for both and they are all oceanview as well as all have private balconies