Trying to Elope in Cancun area. HELP!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tamyjacob

• 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

Im starting to go crazy. We have emailed hotels and they all want us to use their packages. That would be fine but most are $1000 at the cheapest and its a cake for 10-20 people, chair set up and everything for a wedding.

Does anyone know if we can just have a simple beach wedding? or if anyone has an eloping package. I dont mind paying if its for stuff we want and can use.

Dream wedding would be

heart in the sand, arch or flowers on each side, but these are not a must.

I found a cheap photographer as long as the hotel lets us bring him in. We havent booked a hotel because we want the wedding plans

#2 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
    • 113 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

Dear Tammy :  I wanted to share with you  our  basic  package , we could exchange the chairs for the minister  if  you would like...check our basic package , It is  attached.

Please review it  and let me know  if you would like something like this on the beach!

My email is sandy@ultimatemexicoweddings.com

Attached Files

#3 Tamyjacob

• 5 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

Thanks I just sent you an email

#4 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
        • 603 posts
          • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by Tamyjacob 

Thanks I just sent you an email

There are beautiful beach area in the Riviera Maya, that permits you to have what you want, no obligations to any packages and so on. 

let me know if you still need help and I will be happy to assist you.

feel free to email me PM or check out my website on http://www.dreamwedd...ivieramaya.com/

Happy Planning

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users