Jump to content
sun surf sand

woop woop Sun Surf Sand's Planning Journal with Lots of Pics :) :)

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

Center Pieces

Here they are!!!! I love, love these beachy bottles. I ordered the bottles from http://www.lunabazaar.com/ and the seashells 

 

 

 I ended up just buying from Michaesl.  Super easy project , I just glue gunned the seashell into the bottles and then glue gunned the wrap around the neck to cover up the excess glue.  I am a little nervous on how they are going to hold up on the trip down but they seem pretty sturdy.  Hopefully they will be ok if I split them up into different pplâ€s carry on bags.  This is my rough idea of what the tables will look like

700700700700

700

 

  

A few odds and ends:

  

We tied a card to each of the mugs for each of the guests.  The wording was taken from another bride on here, I thought it was perfect. 

 

 

700700

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are my finished tinny OOT Bags, they contain:

 

 Advil 2 pack

 Imodium 2 pack

4 (sun) burn relief gel packs - ebay

Personalized spf lip balm

Hand sanitizer– bath and body works

Emergen-C 2 packs

Bug spray wipes 2 Packs

Nail file

Key and money tip holder

And silicon waterproof watch–  Aliexpress

 

 

700700

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your programs are the BEST I have seen yet!! Fantastic work. Would you mind sending me the template? I would really appreciate it :o) Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really enjoyed your planning thread! One of my favorites so far. Could you please send me the template for the programs whenever you get time? I really love them! Thanks!

 

finleya@slu.edu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by marooon13 View Post

 

Your programs are the BEST I have seen yet!! Fantastic work. Would you mind sending me the template? I would really appreciate it :o) Thank you!!

 Thank you so much! I have sent you my template :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

 

You centerpieces are sooo cute! I love em. And good job on the OOT bags.. i like the little plastic pouch you put everything into.. where ddid you pick those up?

  

Thanks!! The plastic pouches came from papermate.com they were really cheap and super easy to order. They even have the little plastic zipper to keep everything closed while travelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by finleya View Post

 

I really enjoyed your planning thread! One of my favorites so far. Could you please send me the template for the programs whenever you get time? I really love them! Thanks!

 

finleya@slu.edu

 Thanks so much thats awesome to hear! I have emailed you the template, let me know if you have any questions. Take care :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by sun surf sand View Post

 

  

Thanks!! The plastic pouches came from papermate.com they were really cheap and super easy to order. They even have the little plastic zipper to keep everything closed while travelling

Awesome thanks!!! I also love your programs.. could you send me the template as well? alicia_brown@live.ca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×