Jump to content

Photo

Color Coral


  • Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#81 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
  • Jr. Member
  • 455 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
  • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

Thank you for the info! I will def take a look!

anytime!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)


#82 STBEngelquist

STBEngelquist
  • Jr. Member
  • 155 posts

    Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

    I'm using coral as an accent color!!!



    #83 normas09

    normas09
    • Jr. Member
    • 175 posts

      Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:25 PM

      Gorgeous! Love the color. Am thinking about using coral too.



      #84 STBEngelquist

      STBEngelquist
      • Jr. Member
      • 155 posts

        Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

        I'm so indecisive...i'm having a hard time choosing...almost wish that someone would do it for me!!!



        #85 J0hanna

        J0hanna
        • Newbie
        • 81 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 3, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Villa Del Arco
        • LocationCabo San Lucas

        Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

        For those in search of a bridesmaids dress, there is a site that has been recommended on here called bigdaydress.com. I heard the quality is really good. You can even request to get sample color swatches if you want. I will be requesting #20, 27,58, and 53.

         

        For anyone who reads this, I hope it helps!!



        #86 STBEngelquist

        STBEngelquist
        • Jr. Member
        • 155 posts

          Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

          mint and coral look really nice together...or a navy blue....



          #87 WeddingCancun

          WeddingCancun
          • Vendor
          • 210 posts

            Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

            Originally Posted by STBEngelquist 

            mint and coral look really nice together...or a navy blue....

            coral color also looks awesome with  turquoise, orange and yellow... any vibrant color


            We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?


            #88 tyrebride2b2013

            tyrebride2b2013
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,088 posts

              Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:01 AM

              Originally Posted by J0hanna 

              For those in search of a bridesmaids dress, there is a site that has been recommended on here called bigdaydress.com. I heard the quality is really good. You can even request to get sample color swatches if you want. I will be requesting #20, 27,58, and 53.

               

              For anyone who reads this, I hope it helps!!

              thanks will check them out need all the help I can get



              #89 lescole44

              lescole44
              • Newbie
              • 22 posts

                Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

                I'm using coral and aqua/mint too! I couldn't decide which one so decided to go with both. Having a hard time finding the right dress for my bridesmaids at the moment. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was really thinking about just letting each bridesmaid find their own coral dress- I love how it looks with the different shades and styles- but one of my bridesmaids is unable to make it now...leaving me with two, so I don't think that will work so great.

                Attached Files



                #90 RNtoBe

                RNtoBe
                • Jr. Member
                • 255 posts

                  Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

                  Originally Posted by lescole44 

                  I'm using coral and aqua/mint too! I couldn't decide which one so decided to go with both. Having a hard time finding the right dress for my bridesmaids at the moment. Does anyone have any suggestions? I was really thinking about just letting each bridesmaid find their own coral dress- I love how it looks with the different shades and styles- but one of my bridesmaids is unable to make it now...leaving me with two, so I don't think that will work so great.


                  You can always wait for more spring/summer colours to come into stores, you might find a really great dress!






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users