Color Coral

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#1 Aynat

• 199 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

Hello lovely Brides! Any of you having coral as your color? Would love to share ideas...

#2 KLPhoto

• Vendor
    • 97 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:16 AM

i LOOOVE coral! But this was also a cool idea with the different colors

#3 Aynat

• 199 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:29 AM

Great idea. Thank you for sharing!

#4 safety75

• 287 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:34 PM

I'm using coral and have found a lot of ideas on pinterest and etsy.

#5 Aynat

• 199 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:45 PM

Safety75, are you using any other colors with coral? I using white or grey, not sure yet. Ps, love pinterest!!

#6 safety75

• 287 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

If I use anything else it would probably be just some aqua accents. Maybe a little natural/beige as well. I have a board on pinterest I can send you if you tell me your pinterest name.

#7 tyrebride2b2013

• 1,088 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

i am using coral.. i love the conch shell so this is were i got my inspiration want the coral with the tans/browns or guys i think..i've seen some shade of blue with the coral or aqua look nice as well

#8 Houstonnlh

• 116 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:13 AM

I am also using coral. The bridesmaids dresses are coral and the accent color will either be turquoise or aqua blue :) Here are a picture of the bridesmaids dresses! (the dress does actually come in coral, but not listed on the website)

#9 Peach

• 1,293 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:20 AM

Yup, coral is one of my colours too! FI and I have found it a little tricky to find BM dresses in the right shade of coral (ie not peach, pink or orange), so I am buying fabric to DIY multiway dresses myself for them. 

Other coral elements include a lot of papercrafts (Scrapbookers Paradise was closing in town, so I bought out their coral paper! LOL) and font and such.

Our colours are actually coral and different shades of blue.

Oh! And I found a cute purse at Payless end of last season that is coral, so I will have that too.

Any other ideas, ladies?

Attached Files

#10 Aynat

• 199 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

I am having my bridesmaids get their dresses from David's Bridal. They have beautiful coral colors and a lot of different dresses to choose from. And the best part is they are cheap! I didn't want my girls to pay a lot of a dress they will wear once. I chose the color guava. I want my wedding to be classy and elegant, so my other color is white. My decorations will include a lot of pearls, candles and flowers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users