Sign in to follow this  
michelle08

Dreams Cabo Question

So for those of you have been there, do they have like a club or better yet a great bar that is good for dancing and everything? I am just wondering if we want to party at night, do we have to go downtown or will it be just as good to be at dreams bar??

If you are looking to dance and party I don't think Dreams is the place. They have a bar in the lobby that stays open till around 11 I believe but it is defiantly not a "club". I would recommend going downtown if you are looking to that.

Hmm...I don't want a club but I was looking more for a good bar that maybe has some music that people could dance to or live band or something? But I guess Dreams doesn't have it...So we can only drink until 11pm?

I thought it was open later than 11.. but it's funny because we had been drinking at the pool all day and in the sun, I don't think we stayed up much past 11! What a bunch of 30 year old geezers!

I heard they do have a new club that is open until like 1:30. I was actually looking for someone how has been there because I know my friends are going to want to keep partying after 10:30 when the wedding ends!