Groom Gift on Wedding Day?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 quackdoc

• 31 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

wow- this sounds like a great idea! We were thinking of opening a separate bank account anyway (a piggy bank just ain't gonna do it..:P)

Thanks for the tip!

#32 alpwedding2013

• 94 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

I'm thinking of getting him a Movado watch he's had his eye on for a while and then getting the back of it engraved. 

#33 BridetobeABCD

• 221 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:37 PM

Definately want to do a Boudoir Album :)

#34 Maybeachbride

• 186 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by alexisinjamaica 

I got my fiance this http://www.etsy.com/...and-dear-custom customized print on Etsy with our important dates: date we met, first date, date we got engaged, and wedding date. It's personal, cheap, and best of all he can never forget our anniversary!! Haha.

If anyone is interested, this http://www.etsy.com/...ref=seller_info is the Etsy seller (only $24 and then I bought a nice frame/mat at Ikea). If you don't like the date idea, you could get song lyrics, a special quote, memories the two of you have from your relationship, the state/country where you are getting married with a heart where the city is, etc. Lots of fun/cute choices. Good luck ladies!

I really like this!  Thanks for the idea!

#35 nbateman

• 280 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by BridetobeABCD 

Definately want to do a Boudoir Album :)

Went to a bridal show because I got free tickets and won a free photo shoot and $100 off an album, just got my little black book in the mail and I have to wait 9 months to give it to him...soooo exicted, he will be BLOWN away!! I don't even own a thong so this is totally out of my element lol!!!

#36 WeddingCancun

• Vendor
            • 210 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:13 AM

a few good ideas would be a special photograph in a frame , joint personalized stationery, a CD with your love songs    . it doesn't matter how expensive or inexpensive the gift is, but the meaning and that comes from the heart, i'm sure that way he will love it!

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#37 alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
              • 562 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
              • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Maybeachbride 

I really like this!  Thanks for the idea!

You're welcome! I think I am going to get him a nice watch too.

#38 JSLM

• 170 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:50 PM

Some really great ideas! I too wasn't sure whether to get my FI and he was totally clueless about this. I spoke to a few friends who said they never got anything for each other for the wedding, but when they were on their honeymoon they each picked out a piece of jewelry they wanted as a souvenir/ wedding gift.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users