Pictures in water wearing wedding dress?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 bluin

• 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:56 AM

I like the most water wearing wedding dress that are posted by AlisonDawn. Really nice and beautiful dress and the perfect capturing of the shots are making the dress gorgeous.

#12 FIFAbride

• 97 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

My dress is lace.  Its a Galina style vw9340.  Sounds like fun but I'm not sure how it would work out with my dress.

#13 breeburns

• 102 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

we did a TTD in a cenote and on the beach, it was great!! we only have some sneak peeks so far but we both are in love with the and can't stop staring! I highly recommend doing one!, we did ours 2 days after our wedding (we figured we would need time to recuperate) My dress was lace and is perfectly clean, but I'm still brining it to the cleaners.Trash the Dress - Cenote 1.jpgTrash the Dress - Cenote 2.jpgTrash the Dress - Mermaid.jpgTrash the Dress - Silhouette.jpg

#14 FIFAbride

• 97 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

Your pics are amazing.  Thanks for the info.

#15 dlirx

• 21 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:06 AM

What photographer did you use??  I'm not having a destination wedding, but would love to do a trash the dress shoot at a cenote, they're awesome!  I figure if I can't resell the dress a few months after the wedding I'd do the shoot!

Originally Posted by AlisonDawn 

We had an underwater TTD shoot the day after our wedding (in a cenote) and we are SO glad we did it. The pictures turned out beautiful and we have such amazing memories of the day! It was SO fun!

My dress was silk, and the bottom of it definitely got trashed, but that was because of walking in dirt and on sharp rocks! It was a little hard to swim at first, as my dress got very heavy, but so worth it! I say go for it! Especially in Bora Bora with all the fish surrounding you!

#16 AlisonDawn

• 57 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:13 PM

We chose Del Sol for our trash the dress photos. The above photos by Breeburns are by them also, and hers are SO beautiful! But everything they do is beyond gorgeous! So I definitely recommend them! Plus Sol is just the sweetest, most awesome woman! And from what I have heard, Matt is pretty awesome too!

#17 pazzie

• Banned
              • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 11:15 PM

i love those picture they are gorgeous, i should put that into consideration. love it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users