• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#141 cindyd

• 41 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 6, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riu vallarta
  • LocationPuerto Vallarta

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:31 PM

So I handmade my bouquet from real touch flowers from Michaels. It came to $45 for all supplies. And then I took it into Chintz & Company in Edmonton to add a few embellishments and WOW Sue is amazing there!! If you're looking to get a fake flower bouquet I would 100% go there! She let us take the space we needed and pull every flower that we thought would look nice, and then recommended what to add where and how to incorporate it. I ended up spending an additional $55, which included 1 flower, foliage, and the ribbon around the hand part and some diamonds on the handle too. I think normally there would be a charge for designing it too but since I had the majority done already (and since shes so generous) she didnt charge me. So she may normally charge, and I'm sure it's worth it, but even if you want to put it together yourself they have an awesome supply of flowers. I almost wish I hadn't gone to Michaels first. Anyways here is my bouquet before: And here it is after. It looks Much better in real life! 

This is so beautiful!!

#142 Kardev

• 79 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:41 AM

Very nice

#143 Kardev

• 79 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:33 AM

Lots of help from all the posts

#144 candle23

• 294 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
      • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:46 PM

Hey! Any upcoming Edmonton brides??
      We will be getting married October 23, 2014 at the Now Jade Riviera Maya! Can't wait!

#145 kcole123

• 850 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe
      • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:34 AM

I have contacted Vanessa Martinez from the comments and suggestions from this site. I have to say she is the best travel agent I came across and am so happy with her. Other travel agents I didn't trust or didn't give me all the information I needed. But with Vanessa I trust to leave this group booking in her hands.

Kristy and Nathan

Melia Caribe Tropical

April 17, 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users