These are the invitations I ended up going with from WeddingPaperDivas.  This one is shown on their website in chocolate brown but they printed it on white paper for me.  The invitation and enclosure card are printed on the pearl shimmer paper and I should have done that for the RSVP card as well but at the time I didn't want to spend the 10 cents extra per card for something that would just be returned to me.  The large envelope has a shimmer liner as well that I really like.  I sent them out a few months ago and have gotten lots of compliments on them!!

I just ordered samples from them with a free sample code and was super impressed with the printing work and quality. I'm still deciding if I want to DIY, but these would definately make me happy to distribute to guests. I heard great things about their customer service, too. I'm not sure if it's a new feature or not, but they now have pocketfold envelopes in shimmers. I was thinking about ordering the boarding pass invites, and then doing a little DIY with a hole punch and some raffia to dress it up.