Free Samples @ Wedding Paper Divas

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
  • 180 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

Hey Brides & Grooms~

For those of us who are DIY handicapped I thought you might want to know that Wedding Paper Divas has a special going right now. You can order up to 8 sample invitations for absolutely nothing ~ didn't even have to pay shipping. There are a few invitations from their site that I really like, so I'm psyched to be able to actually see a few in person :)

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#2 lkterry

lkterry
    • 157 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

Thanks for posting.  I ordered samples too.

#3 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
      • 438 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:24 AM

I ordered 8 samples last night too.... they did charge me .02 for taxes

#4 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
        • 338 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

Thanks for sharing! This is a great deal, when I ordered 1 sample I had to pay shipping and $1 per sample, so not so much free!

#5 jessjoe

jessjoe
          • 8 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:19 PM

I ordered some samples too, they didn't charge me anything. Thanks for posting! 

#6 abbybramski

abbybramski
            • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

Hi guys! I just ordered 8 free samples at paperstyle too. They're pretty similar to wedding paper divas, just a little larger selection I think? Heres the page: wedding invitations

#7 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
              • 180 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

Wow, they came so fast!!! Ugh, I love them all! I am WAY to indecisive to plan a wedding. 

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#8 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
                • 438 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:27 AM

I received my samples the other day I really liked two of the samples.  But disliked the look of the envelopes :(  And there no other choices for envelopes.  I am glad I ordered the samples though, otherwise I would have known about the quality of the envelopes

#9 seatkins22

seatkins22
                  • 68 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

I've also been using Wedding Paper Divas.  Ordered the free samples - I agree that the envelopes are nothing special.....I was surprised when I put in my order for invites yesterday and they now offer a shimmer lining in the envelope which is so much better!

I've also been taking advantage of some of the daily specials that come up.  A few weeks ago I was able to order address labels at 50% off.  So I ordered some for thank you cards and our invites.  If you get the return address printed on each envelope it cost .31 cents, but it was about half of that with the deal on the labels - and they are really cute.   Pink hibiscus flowers!

I'm really impressed with how quickly things arrive and with the customer service.

#10 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                    • 1,088 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

thanks good to know I am definitely DIY handicapped but still trying to make my own but I do need a fall back so this is great info gonna order some samples just in case

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users