Photo

Wright Travel Agency vs. Island Bliss...any suggestions??

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 domi12

domi12
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:21 PM

Hi everyone!

So after going back and forth between Maui and St. Thomas, we decided that St. Thomas was a better fit for us.  Now to start planning! I have looked into WC and travel agents, and I have seen some good reviews on Wright Travel Agency and Island Bliss Weddings.  I haven't contacted either one yet, though.  Can anyone give me more feedback on either one of these, please? Such as what they offer, what they don't offer, poros and cons, etc.  Thank you sooo much!!

Dominique

#2 acireta

acireta
    • Site Supporter
    • 750 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

Hi Dominique, I used both Wright Travel and Island Bliss when planning my wedding and I loved both of them. I don't have any cons for using either one, only pros.

Patty from Wright Travel was great in helping my crazy guests get booked on our cruise. The only folks who had problems were those who DIDN'T book with Patty. Those of us who booked with her had only positive feedback.

I can't say enough good things about Janelle from Island Bliss Weddings. She helped me plan everything for the wedding, from ceremony/reception locations to decor to transportation. Her husband was our officiant and we LOVED him.

Go ahead and send an email to both places, it's the best way to get the specific answers you want! Good luck!

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#3 domi12

domi12
      • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

That's really good to hear!  Thank you!!  Where did you have your ceremony?  I bet it was amazing!!

#4 acireta

acireta
        • Site Supporter
        • 750 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

We were at Limetree Beach, and it was so peaceful and quiet. Even with three ships in port that day, we were the only people at Limetree. It was an absolutely perfect day :-)

eKruse102.jpg

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#5 domi12

domi12
          • 6 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:10 PM

I love the pic!  It looks exactly how I would want mine, small and peacful. Thanks for posting that!

#6 Arch713

Arch713
            • 161 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

Domi - Did you end up going with Wright Travel? I am in the process of planning my future St. Thomas wedding and wanted to know if you would recommend them as well.

I know for sure Island Bliss is the way to go.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users