Sign in to follow this  
~Melissa~

E.L.F. Makeup

If anyone is interested in this coupon you need to buy at least $20 worth then you get a $10 discount. The coupon code is carolina

Just thought I would share this lil steal of a deal!cheer2.gif

Cool! My friend and I were just talking about this stuff the other night. She was raving about it and made me want to buy it. Thanks for posting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galit View Post
I have never heard of this company... which products do you ladies recomend?
I like the bronzer and all their lip products are great and work wonders!

Also they have these paper that soak up the oil off your face so it's not all shiney. I think that's perfect for an destination wedding. So I got a whole bunch for me and my BM's.

At a buck a piece you can't go wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
okay, why is everything on this site so cheap!! I'm on there now and am going to end up with a million new things!
I know, isn't it dangerous?! I bought so much stuff for my BM's and myself. I already opened and used all of mine and I LOVE IT. I'm a MAC/bareminerals/revlon girl and this stuff seriousl kick ass. Their eye lash curlers work great too!

No, I didn't. I imagine like everything else it's great quality though. And what do you have to lose, it's only a buck, right?

exactly, I figured for a buck its not a big deal. They have two different ones, I'm buying both, lol.

I have a TON of stuff in my shopping cart and I'm only at $22 before the discount, yippee!