alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
  • 562 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by muneera0302 

i know right! well let us know how everything goes! enjoy!!!!!!

I will! In the meantime, I posted the first part of my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...al#post_1894941 I'll be updating it this week with all of my projects and more info!

#222 muneera0302

muneera0302
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:31 PM

I will! In the meantime, I posted the first part of my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...al#post_1894941 I'll be updating it this week with all of my projects and more info!

Girllllll you did that! Great thread! You look beautiful as well!!! So happy everything turning out! Your going to have an amazing time at secrets!

#223 Mimi127

Mimi127
    • 221 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by alexisinjamaica 

Alexis I am so excited for you.  I know that you will have a fabulous wedding.  By the way the thread is looking good.

#224 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
      • 562 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
      • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by muneera0302 

Girllllll you did that! Great thread! You look beautiful as well!!! So happy everything turning out! Your going to have an amazing time at secrets!

Haha thank you!!

Originally Posted by Mimi127 

Alexis I am so excited for you.  I know that you will have a fabulous wedding.  By the way the thread is looking good.

Thanks Mimi!!

#225 krisf1986

krisf1986
      • 28 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

Hey ladies! For any of you getting married or have already gotten married at wild orchid....have you used the registry in the secrets website? I was thinking about doing it but wanted to know if anyone else has and how it worked out? Thanks!

#226 muneera0302

muneera0302
        • 277 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

Hi ladies, i have question regarding documents. if we choose to do all the legal stuff here in US before we go down there (i mean go to the courthouse) do you know if we are still required to do all the legal documents in Jamaica?

#227 krisf1986

krisf1986
          • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:34 PM

I'm pretty sure you just need your marriage certificate and identification....i'm planning to do that also

#228 muneera0302

muneera0302
            • 277 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

Any of you ladies looked into having a firework show at your reception? if so let me know if you found any info on that. i'm currently looking into it.

#229 LisaJoy

LisaJoy
              • 64 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 7, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Montego Bay, JAMAICA

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

Kristen...congrats!!  I saw your pics on WPA Jamaica website.  We have Rounald (WPA) for our July 1st wedding.  So excited!!   Where did you get your bouquet from?  SWO quoted me $315/38 for the bouquet and boutinnere (sp) based on sample photos I sent.  They are insanely expensive!!  I hate carnations and daisies so definitely want an upgrade of sort.  Don't want to pay the $300 vendor fee.  Any recommendations.  Oh, I emailed you on facebook.  You probably thought it was a weirdo.  It was me.  lol  :)  -LISA

#230 futuremrsbono

futuremrsbono
              • 15 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:33 AM

Does anyone have a picture of the chivari chairs?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users