• Please log in to reply
278 replies to this topic

#161 *JillD*

*JillD*
  • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saraha
    So Im completely ignorant about all the WW stuff. How much does it cost? and do you have to eat there food. I have to do something to get in gear for the wedding and I have heard great things about ww. Wondering if someon could give me a little insight?
    Quote:
    WOW that was great information. I think I will def look into this. How have you ladies done on this? Anyone lost weight? I will have to do something, maybe if the BDW biggest loser doesnt do it I will move on to this. But the time is getting closer. 20 pounds in three months, if thats even possible!
    I've done WW many times, it really is a good program because it teaches you how to eat healthy and make a lifestyle change. I think its better than doing a program where you have to eat there food because what do you do when you lose your weight, keep eating there food for the rest of your life?

I lost 30 lbs. on it the last time I did it, I was also working out 4-5 times a week, so I think I actually lost more than that, maybe not on the scale, but in actual inches. I'm so sad that I gained it all back with some extra

I have all of the information to do it, but the meetings really are helpful for keeping you motivated. I wanted to join this week and got lazy and never went, but I'm definetly going to follow the program while I do BDW biggest loser!

#162 Saraha

Saraha
    • 2,597 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

Yeah that was my main concern is the pre done food/meals. I have a strict diets as it is (youd think I would not need to loose weight with what I cant eat). Im gluten intolerant. Dont know if you have any idea what it is but its the protein found in wheat. So pretty much anything with flour is off limits. So that would limit my restrictions big time as far as the premade foods. But if you can eat your own than I think it would work. Hopefully!! Thanks for all your great info though, you have been super helpful!

#163 KarmaB

KarmaB
      • 796 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:58 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AlmostMrsForbes
        i weighed in at my ww at work meeting today, and i'm down 2lbs this week!

yea!
        Awesome! 2 pounds is great!

Quote:
        WOW that was great information. I think I will def look into this. How have you ladies done on this? Anyone lost weight? I will have to do something, maybe if the BDW biggest loser doesnt do it I will move on to this. But the time is getting closer. 20 pounds in three months, if thats even possible!
        I love WW so far. It's the only diet that I have been on that actually works and I can still enjoy life (eating out, having a few drinks). I highly recommend it.

#164 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:28 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LadyCheese
          Sooo, I went to my first WW meeting today...I registered and I got weighed. The person who spoke at the meeting tonight was good & there was a large group of ladies (and men) so I think I will return. I would like to lose 50lbs. which is a lot but I think by writing down what I eat and going to meetings will help keep me motivated. Thx for listening ladies
          I am so happy it went well for you!!

Here's to week one!

#165 KarmaB

KarmaB
          • 796 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:24 AM

Ok girls..today was my weekly weigh-in!

I lost 2.6 pounds this week, for a total weight-loss of 11.6 pounds in 3 weeks!

20 pounds to go to hit the WW goal. Not sure if it is too low though, I would look like a twig at that weight. I would be happy with 10-15 more pounds.

#166 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by FutureMrsB

20 pounds to go to hit the WW goal. Not sure if it is too low though, I would look like a twig at that weight. I would be happy with 10-15 more pounds.
              That is amazing!!! Great job. Are you working out a lot with losing that much weight or just very closely watching what you eat?

#167 KarmaB

KarmaB
              • 796 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:24 PM

Quote:
                That is amazing!!! Great job. Are you working out a lot with losing that much weight or just very closely watching what you eat?
                Last night was my first night back in the gym in about a year. But, I have been doing a yoga class twice a week.

I've been watching and monitoring my food intake very closely. WW has a lot of really yummy recipes so that has helped too.

#168 lucy106

lucy106
                • 2,880 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:28 PM

Quote:

Congratulations!! That rocks!! Keep up the awesome work!!

#169 Saraha

Saraha
                  • 2,597 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:36 PM

You should be so proud of yourself! I couldnt imagine losing that much weight in a short amount of time!!!! Keep it up!

#170 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:25 PM

Quote:

That is awesome!! Congrats on the weight loss. It is amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users