Very Rough-Draft on OOT bags..

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 loubellou

• Site Supporter
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:55 AM

These all look so AMAZING. I also just posted a comment about your passport invitations. I see in this thread that some templates were shared. is there any way at all that you would be willing to share with me. I would appreciate it so much. I just am overwhelmed and have no idea where to begin    :(  

If you would, I would be so grateful. My email is stillhavemypride@hotmail.com.  Thanks

#42 Kay6356

• 543 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
    • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Hey Ladies.. As most of you know I have been obsessed with OOT bags since the beginning of planning our DW..

Soo, this is def a rough draft.. But sorta what I have in mind.. Of course my guest "facebook" will be printed on carstock and binded rather than stapled.. And my kit toppers need to be bigger and printed on my shimmer cardstock..

I also plan to purchase pashminas and make welcome booklets and maybe add a few other items.

I LOVE your bags!  They totally go with your colour scheme! :) Good find! and all the inserts you have so far are great as well!

#43 Mpresid

• 38 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

These are great! I love you colours!

#44 LAtravelgirl

• 163 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

Can someone post the template for the first aid kit? I recall reading on a post quite some time ago that one bride googled and found it, but I haven't had any luck. Or the stick people version.

#45 LAtravelgirl

• 163 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

Nevermind, I just saw the thread with all the templates in one place.

#46 MrzzMel

• 48 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

These are Awesome Great job !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users