Sign in to follow this  
MissBubbles205

Very Rough-Draft on OOT bags..

Hey Ladies.. As most of you know I have been obsessed with OOT bags since the beginning of planning our DW..

Soo, this is def a rough draft.. But sorta what I have in mind.. Of course my guest "facebook" will be printed on carstock and binded rather than stapled.. And my kit toppers need to be bigger and printed on my shimmer cardstock..

I also plan to purchase pashminas and make welcome booklets and maybe add a few other items.

IMG00715-20120510-1907.jpg

I like how it's all coming together!!! 

Thanks Girl!!.. Umm.. Im not sure I snagged a few from my mom since mine had writing on them so I could see what the topper would look like.. I read that all the other ladies were buying from $1 Tree.

Can't wait to see your pics!! :o)

Love it so far!  We have the same colors... did you change the color on the first aid kit label?  I have the template but it's in blue and it has a gradient (darker blue on the outer edge lighter in the middle)  Do you have the template in pink?  are you willing to share it?

Originally Posted by acireta View Post

They look awesome, Britney! I got baggies from Dollar Tree and they didn't have writing on them :-)

Thanks Girl!!.. :o) And thanks for sharing your templates with me!! :o)

I'll go get my bags from $1 Tree as well.