Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:30 PM

You are oh so right Glenda...

#22 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
    • 1,430 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
      I'll be completely honest, waiting for pics wouldn't upset me so much b/c I tend to be patient and I love anticipation so for me it would be fine. However, if this was something I really wanted, I would not be as nice as you guys have been. I would have harrassed him until he couldn't take it anymore. I already would have threatened him with bad reviews. Natalie if I were you I would write an e-mail telling him about his contractual obligations and telling him that he has left you no choice but to post a review on the forum warning other brides of his bad business practice. I guarantee you his overnights them to you! I'm telling you the squeaky wheel gets the oil. If you don't say anything then he will push you aside and work on the girls that do complain.
      That was my exact take on it from the start! I was being patient and just waiting, I didn't send him any emails asking where my pics where. But it is very disheartening when you see other brides who got married after you get their pictures! Then it makes you very frustrated and wonder why mine aren't getting done! That is when I sent him a email wondering when my pictures where getting done. It is one thing to wait and be patient for something like this, which I think I have especially since he told me 1 1/2 months in the first place in cabo. Not to mention our contract says 1 month and we are pass 3 months now. So the whole thing just really sucks!! I sent him an email today asking him why another bride's pics were done before mine so we will see.

#23 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 05:52 PM

OMG Natalie! I am so pissed for you. I mean, it's just disrespectful what he's doing - basically not doing what he should because you aren't being a raging bitch & hassling him. 3 months! And 2 brides after you have received their pics! NOT COOL. UNPROFESSIONAL!

Is he going to send a crappy email to Sarah now do you suppose?

#24 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:11 PM

Natalie you have to do something!! one thing is waiting for pics, but waiting while you see that pics are done for people who had their wedding after you, that's not fair...

#25 JessicaM

JessicaM
          • Vendor
          • 1,969 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 06:17 PM

Natalie I would be extremely upset. I know on my contract with him as well it says that everything is to be delivered a month after the wedding if not sooner. I would be really upset if it take three months to get our pictures!! I hope you get your pictures soon!!

#26 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 07:40 PM

Thanks girls hopefully I will get them soon! I will let you know!

#27 NHPT

NHPT
              • 3,848 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:06 AM

i am so sorry you are still waiting for your pictures natalie- it is really unfair and i feel awful that som many brides are getting finished before yours- its not right and you should email Juan and tell him that it is hurting his business
                Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#28 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                • 1,430 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 09:31 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by NHPT
                  i am so sorry you are still waiting for your pictures natalie- it is really unfair and i feel awful that som many brides are getting finished before yours- its not right and you should email Juan and tell him that it is hurting his business
                  thanks! I emailed him yesterday telling him I was confused why other brides pics are done that got married after me, I haven't heard back from him yet. So we will see!

#29 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:14 AM

I hope that Juan will start balancing his time better, he is a great photographer but he is breaking his contract with too many of you. This is not good at all.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#30 NHPT

NHPT
                  • 3,848 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 10:14 AM

he emailed me yesterday and said he was almost done with your pics and then will do both of our slideshows.......he also said i should have all of my stuff mailed to me in a week---i am not holding my breath because often times when he says "one week" it means a lot longer but i truly hope i get them soon so i can start doing stuff for x-mas gifts.
                    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users