sbg75

100 posts

haha Oops, I should check the Auto Correct functions on my phone... I meant "I'm right there with you"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbasgall View Post

I, like many others wish that I would have participated earlier instead of lurking. Time goes by so fast!!

I agree 100 percent!!!  When I think of how many forums I tool the time to read all the way through before commenting or participating ..oh well we live and learn I guess!  I still enjoyed and got lots of info and ideas from reading/lurking  :)

O wow I am at little over 60 and I am desperate to be at 150. Only regretted I only joined after days of only viewing and not postinf. I am on it now though!!!

I've been doing the lurking thing too...and as a result after all this time, all I have is 80+ postings.  Time to get in the game!!

The mobile web page has been my best friend. I post while i am waiting for my work pages to upload. Thank God for the slow internet at work. Doesnt count as taking away from my work if I am waiting for pages to save right?!?!? Lol

Well...i'm home so it's not an issue...I just need to stop reading and start writing...lol.

Yes I've been doing a TON of posts today. Just start posting you'll be there soon. My name just keeps coming up on all the newbie posts. Help me out and keep the conversations going!

Yes, I noticed your name on all the posts i'm writing on so I think i'm helping out...hopefully.

LOL....we need to get it done so we can all breath easy!