Photo

OOT bags for men?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Collleeen12

Collleeen12
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:16 AM

We have some single guys coming to the wedding and I was trying to think of things to put in their bags.  I'm pretty sure they won't be interested in the bath and body works hand sanitizer and nail files that I'm including in the others haha.  Any ideas?

#2 msts82675

msts82675
    • 56 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

We are doing cards, dominoes, a "fiesta" kit with shot glasses and beer can covers.  Everyone is getting a hangover kit too with basics everyone can use. 

#3 li282

li282
      • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

We are not doing anything different, but our bags include Koozies, decks of cards and hangover kits..

#4 sashaispretty

sashaispretty
        • 27 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:47 AM

Suntan Lotion? Little Samples of Mens Fragrances?  A little note card on how to tie a tie?  Shot glasses? 

#5 KCDawn

KCDawn
          • Site Supporter
          • 242 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:45 AM

Is anyone getting different bags for the single guys?  I haven't decided what bag to use for any of our bags yet, but few of the options look like something a guy would want to carry around. 

As far as contents, I probably won't change much.  I have BBW hand sanitizers and nail files too.  I just picked up a few scents that were a little less flowery or fruity and I'll leave out the file.  I want to do cards too.  Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get them?  I've seen a lot of people do the flip flop cards, which are really cute, but I don't see the guys wanting to use those.

#6 msts82675

msts82675
            • 56 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

2 in a pack at the dollar store for cards.  I wouldnt get flipflop cards for guys...lol.  I also wanted to get different looking bags for the guys but in the end since we had to order bulk, we went with a bag that wasnt girly looking but I doubt the guys will use it after the wedding. 

#7 KCDawn

KCDawn
              • Site Supporter
              • 242 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by msts82675 

2 in a pack at the dollar store for cards.  I wouldnt get flipflop cards for guys...lol.  I also wanted to get different looking bags for the guys but in the end since we had to order bulk, we went with a bag that wasnt girly looking but I doubt the guys will use it after the wedding. 

Thanks for the tip!  If my fiance saw those flip flop cards and I told him I was giving those to his friends, he would laugh at me.  Haha! 

#8 Collleeen12

Collleeen12
                • 34 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:01 AM

I was actually thinking about doing separate bags for the single guys.  I guess I could put a bottle opener and a koozie in them.  I don't know what else though!  I did find these binocular and cell phone flasks haha.

#9 msts82675

msts82675
                  • 56 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

I actually saw some plain drawstring bags at the dollar store, I will probably get those for the single guys since they're arent too many coming anyway.   As for bag items, I think anything that involves drinking is a safe bet when it comes to single men...lol. 

BTW just for bags in general they have adult mad libs, which can be great fun especially if people are enjoying drinks at the beach.

#10 lkterry

lkterry
                    • 157 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

I've also been wondering what to do differently for the bags for the single men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users