Sign in to follow this  
trivera5521

Vistaprint???!!

Thanks Oct Bride =)

Woohoo I got my Vistaprint groupon too!!! I am so exciting and cant wait to use it! I will tell you guys that I did what you suggested, created some personalized things and left them in my cart and i received an email about a week later with a 50% coupon. I ordered our personalized t-shirts for the Welcome bags for $3.50 each!!!!!!! Thanks again for all the suggestions =)

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride View Post

Thanks. I bought mine!!!

Oh you're welcome. Did you buy just one?  I was thinking about buying one as a gift under my FI but wasn't sure since I've never used them before.

Thats a very good idea, as I'd like to get some welcome letters and pamphlets made!  Hopefully Vistaprint has some nice templates!

Thanks Oct 2012 Bride!  I've been waiting for this Groupon to go live again.  :) 

I was speaking to a friend tonight who used Vistaprint for her wedding last September.  I was questioning whether or not the colours of the designs can be changed or just the font colour (I'm very new to all of this!) and she told me that she called their help number and spoke to the most wonderful person who literally worked with her on the phone, changing colours and pictures before her eyes like she had a friend in the same room helping with everything.  She couldn't say enough wonderful things about the company.  Just another little rave to add to all of the others here.  Enjoy your creations, ladies!