Just got back from Riu Palace
Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:50 AM
Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:56 PM
Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:37 AM
Hello Ladies, here are my answers to your questions.
- I bought the paper fans at Asian ideas.com
- Gift bags: travel size items like, Advil, Alka-Seltzer packets, a welcome letter and Itinerary of wedding week events. Also sunscreen bottle, lotion, gum, pedicure kit, emergen-C packets, Chapstik, etc.
- We choose to have the dinner at the Steakhouse and move to Baja Norte for reception to use the semi-private dinner included in the wedding packet, instead of paying $32.00Plus per person for each plate.
- I didnâ€™t like the RIU photographer(s), but I knew this before I booked them, this is why I only booked them for one hour, all of my family/friends had professional cameras but I knew they wouldnâ€™t capture enough pictures during the ceremony. I paid $500.00 for one-hour of pictures on a CD.
- Regarding table linens and chair sashes, I brought all of my stuff to Cabo, even cloth napkins. They do not have many colors to choose from.
Posted 21 August 2012 - 08:30 PM
Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:45 PM
This is such a great forum, I'm so glad I found it! I am getting married at the Riu Palace Cabo in Febrauary 2013. I'm just wondering if anyone had the price list that the resort sent you. If anyone does, could you please email it to me?
Thanks all for sharing your experiences and pics.
Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:45 AM
Rain or Shine, You are now married to your best friend and that's the most important thing. Congratulations!
P.S. Rain is a sign of abundance, a lucky omen
Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:04 AM
Wow Terbear how were you able to move your entire wedding party and guests to the Hilton on such short notice?
I am SOO HAPPY that everything worked for you and your guests. Congrats on your wedding and marriage!
Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:20 PM
Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:42 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users