Sign in to follow this  
bride81

May 2013 Brides

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 View Post

Hi ladies! I am set to be married at dreams tulum may 11 2013. Great ideas for the oot bags. We are doing mini Spanish phrase books in ours. 2$ on amazon. :)

Spanish books!.. Thanks!! I've heard you can get them for $1. But I have no clue as to where.

Hi ladies! I am set to be married at dreams tulum may 11 2013. Great ideas for the oot bags. We are doing mini Spanish phrase books in ours. 2$ on amazon. :)
Welcome to BDW and the May 2013 thread... Happy planning!

Hello Ladies!

May 11, 2013 Bride!  We are getting married at the Iberostar Tucan, Playa del Carmen. 

Iâ€m so glad I found this forum.  Iâ€ve already gotten so many great ideas from you girls!  Iâ€m working on the STD and wedding website as we speak. So excited!

Hello Ladies!

May 11, 2013 Bride!  We are getting married at the Iberostar Tucan, Playa del Carmen. 

Iâ€m so glad I found this forum.  Iâ€ve already gotten so many great ideas from you girls!  Iâ€m working on the STD and wedding website as we speak.  So excited!

Hello Ladies! May 11, 2013 Bride!  We are getting married at the Iberostar Tucan, Playa del Carmen.  Iâ€m so glad I found this forum.  Iâ€ve already gotten so many great ideas from you girls!  Iâ€m working on the STD and wedding website as we speak.  So excited!
Welcome to BDW and the May 2013 thread... Happy planning!