Photo

Online Bridesmaid Dress Ordering

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cnd29

cnd29
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

I asked this question in the Bridemaid Dress thread but didn't get a response, so I'll give it one more shot with this thread.

I have picked out Bill Levkoff bridesmaid dresses for my sisters and am ready to order them (actually at this point it's a rush delivery order so I need to do it ASAP!), but I can get them online for about $50 cheaper than what they'd be in any bridal store in my area.  I'm thinking about ordering them from www.victoriasbridalcouture.com but without walking into a store and talking to someone in person, I'm a little hesitant.  I know they have a store in Florida but I have read they don't have the same customer service as the website.  There aren't many review to go on and I haven't seen anything here.

Have any of you ordered non-knockoff dresses online. or even from Victoria's Bridal Couture?

Thanks

#2 cnd29

cnd29
    • 132 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

Here's the dresses:

561 in Capri

k.png

and 165 in Capri

h.png

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

Just my opinion but if you are having to have them rushed already I would shell out the extra money so you know you are getting dresses that are originals.  You would hate to order from that site and have them come and not be what you wanted and not having anything to fall back onto.  I would say if you had lots of time to go with the cheaper, however not when your getting married in June.  Just my opinion though.

#4 cnd29

cnd29
      • 132 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

The few reviews I have found said they actually are originals... There was like 1 semi-bad experience, nothing to do with the items or time, just the lack of customer service from the website, about 4 with good experience and the rest were about the physical store location.  I was just hoping even 1 person from these boards may have actually used them or another one. 

#5 sugarbox

sugarbox
        • Banned
        • 10 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

I think it's a good way to shop dresses on the Internet,i think you can try the site.But i still want to recommend a site to you,you can try ulovedresses.com,maybe you can find a dress you like from this site.The site has lots of dresses and the price is not too expensive ,you can accept it.You can try it and trust it ,they will provide high quality with dresses and good service for customers .And they will give a discount for customers,it's a good chance to get dresses .That's just my opinion,i hope it can help you ,good luck for you.

#6 ChristieGleason

ChristieGleason
          • 2 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

Any chance any of you ladies have a Bill Levkoff bridesmaids dress in capri that you'd be willing to sell?

Thanks in advance!  Having a little bridesmaid emergency!

#7 jennifernoel1

jennifernoel1
            • 179 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 23, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Montego Bay
            • LocationFort Lauderdale Florida

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:42 PM

Love the style of the first blue dress

#8 fashionleader

fashionleader
            • 48 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:57 PM

I saw some emails on that site,maybe you can call them or email them.

Wisehsbridal.com- the professional online shop for wedding dresses,mother of bride dresses,prom dresses and so on.

Wishesbridal will make the the dresses as you wish.

http://www.wishesbridal.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users