Photo

Coconoir's Planning Thread Pgs 1-8, Final Review & Templates Pgs. 18-19

• Please log in to reply
373 replies to this topic

#241 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:00 PM

Excuse the grammar & side pictures, as I used my cellphone to upload this information. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#242 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:27 AM

your pro pics are amazing - such a beautiful bride, handsome groom, and looks like a wonderful celebration!! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#243 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

thanks AllieH,

We had a ball to say the least but I'm so glad the planning is over LOL.

Originally Posted by AllieH 

your pro pics are amazing - such a beautiful bride, handsome groom, and looks like a wonderful celebration!! 

#244 MJKH

MJKH
      • Site Supporter
      • 654 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:00 PM

I think I may have said this already somewhere, but your dress is one of my all-time BDW favourites!!!  I love the pic during the ceremony...your face close up, looking intense, your honey's hand on the side of your face...stunning! : )

#245 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:15 PM

MJKH,

Thanks so much for the beautiful comments!!!  we are SO NOT the picture takers but it was all fun (minus the bugs flying around lol)  Hubby said he was proud of me because I didn't scream.  But whatever Ivan gave us to put on, kept them far away ;-) 

Originally Posted by MJKH 

I think I may have said this already somewhere, but your dress is one of my all-time BDW favourites!!!  I love the pic during the ceremony...your face close up, looking intense, your honey's hand on the side of your face...stunning! : )

#246 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

I absolutely love everything about your planning thread.. so detailed and everything is fabulous. GIrlllllllllll those shoes amazing!!!

#247 Arch713

Arch713
            • 161 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

Thank you so much for sharing! I, like everyone else - LOVED your dress! You were an absolute gorgeous bride!

#248 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Tyrebride, Thanks so very much!  If you have any questions about any project that I did, I'm here!  I gotta find a another opportunity  to wear my something blue..... I had to put my MOH on watch as I had several ladies trying to get them LOL

Originally Posted by tyrebride2b2013 

I absolutely love everything about your planning thread.. so detailed and everything is fabulous. GIrlllllllllll those shoes amazing!!!

I humbly thank you for your the compliments!  I had such an amazing time from beginning.  I tell you, it's not until you start drinking at your reception that you start to relax LOL

Originally Posted by Arch713 

Thank you so much for sharing! I, like everyone else - LOVED your dress! You were an absolute gorgeous bride!

#249 2012mrstobe

2012mrstobe
                • 164 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

Coconoir

Do you recall where you got your stands for your conch shells from?

I keep going back to your thread looking at updates and I don't know how the stands for the shells got past me (as if was from your thread that I got the idea for the shells in the first place!)

Thanks in advance!

#250 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                  • 2,136 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

I'm sorry mrstrobe,

I so don't remember.  Give me a moment to look through my emails and I will get back to you. 

Originally Posted by 2012mrstobe 

Coconoir

Do you recall where you got your stands for your conch shells from?

I keep going back to your thread looking at updates and I don't know how the stands for the shells got past me (as if was from your thread that I got the idea for the shells in the first place!)

Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users