Photo

Coconoir's Planning Thread Pgs 1-8, Final Review & Templates Pgs. 18-19

• Please log in to reply
373 replies to this topic

#11 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

Shane,  I can go on and on...but I think we sum it up in our daily conversation.  I will say that Miami will not know what to do with us 3.  Love you

Originally Posted by Palacebridex2 

Coco, I'm at a loss for words! Again, I'm glad that we "met", & I can't wait until our vacation!! Reading your thread, & talking to you daily makes me really wish I was a guest at your wedding extravaganza!!!! Everything is amazing!! Great work. Luv ya

#12 tkuzma

tkuzma
    • 418 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

I am a bride still quite early in the planning phase...wow, what you have done is super inspiring! I can tell a lot of love and hard work went into your wedding planning- congratulations!!!

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#13 tkuzma

tkuzma
    • 418 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 7, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Mayan Rivieria

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

Oh and you met Lazaro? Seriously?!?! So jealous! :)

My Mayan Riviera Wedding Planning Journal (February 7, 2013)- http://www.bestdesti...ebruary-7-2013/

#14 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

Add-on LOL

Custom Stamps from Zazzle.com

Here's my Mom (Grandma who raised me)  helping with the Save-The-Dates

photo(2).JPGzazle.com.JPG

Here's FI signing his name to the passport Invites (we kept this line blank instead of Sarah typing our names) yes, we signed 125 of these babies.

FI.jpgstamps.JPG

Our Monograms by Sarah from Sprouille Designs

Chanel_monograms_005_(Sheet_5).jpg

Chanel_monograms_003_(Sheet_3).jpg

#15 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

1 year of planning to be exact.. I sacrificed  a lot of weekends but it was all worth it.  Most of my BM"s were out of town so no big DIY parties.. but my Alcohol, music and BDW always kept me company.  Happy Planning and remember to capture you and your's FI vision...

Congrats to you.

Originally Posted by tkuzma 

I am a bride still quite early in the planning phase...wow, what you have done is super inspiring! I can tell a lot of love and hard work went into your wedding planning- congratulations!!!

Oh and you met Lazaro? Seriously?!?! So jealous! :)

#16 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the colors on everything!! I am SO curious now!! What is in this Naughty Nite kit?!?!?

#17 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
          • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

LOL, Once I start to pack everything this weekend, I'll be sure to take pictures. I simply forgot to take pictures of a few things when putting them away & moving on. I have quite a few singles who are bringing "friends", couples & newlyweds. So my naughty nite kits include: 4 condoms, 2 dental dams, 2 lubes & 2 VCF films. The saying is. "here's a little something to get you through the nite, so if your gonna do it, do it " Wright" Wright will be my new last name so i tried to incorporate that into many things/sayings.

AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the colors on everything!! I am SO curious now!! What is in this Naughty Nite kit?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#18 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

Add-on

Well, as best I tried to remember everything I didn't. Please charge it to my end of the road transition from planning to packing ;-)  Here are my flower girl bags.  My FG's are 3 & 4 years old which, so I wanted to keep things the same as much as possible as they will be sitting at the same table.  I love my little babies but they are spoiled and not just from me.  So the "I want this, etc.." should be limited as they have the same things.  most of the items were purchased from Michaels & Target with a few things being found at Burlington Coat Factory & Marshalls. 

Their bags

FG bags.JPG

Their little lunch boxes/purses filled with goodies

photo(2).JPG

And everything all together.

photo(1).JPG

I also have Coloring books with stickers that will be at their tables during the reception.  It will hopefully keep them busy if they are not dancing. 

Here is the shell that my son will carry our rings in.  This and the shells that FI and I will pour our sand from (mentioned earlier) were purchased from: conchking.com

My son the ring bearer shell.                                         The inspiration Photo that sparked me to find the shell ;-)

photo(3).JPG

FI & I shell x2, I didn't unwrap the other.  I'm not to sure where I purchased the stands from.  Another BDW bride was going to sell me hers but she only had one.  I'm quite sure I have the email buried somewhere. 

photo(4).JPG

Our Reception table numbers.

Hand painted numbers and bases which I purchased from Michaels.  I used Martha Stewarts craft paints. These will be assembled in Mexico with Gorilla Glue

Table numbers.jpg

Our DIY cocktail hour menus, & stirrers (I made 75), along with our purchased napkins

Cocktail Hour 1.jpgMy Signature Drink Stirrers.JPGphoto(2).JPG

#19 Setstar24

Setstar24
              • Site Supporter
              • 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:27 AM

OMG Coco! You continue to amaze and inspire ALL of us! Thank you for all of your information, hard work, sharing and just plain awesomeness.  We only "spoke" a few times, but you are simply incredible and I think I speak for all of us when I say we are totally excited for you!

Love,

Debra

#20 Krs398

Krs398
                • 166 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:17 AM

everything looks perfect! so detailed! i love the cocktails stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users