Photo

Coconoir's Planning Thread Pgs 1-8, Final Review & Templates Pgs. 18-19

• Please log in to reply
373 replies to this topic

#151 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

Whew... I'm trying to navigate guests photos now as I don't get my professional ones until June...  but damn they took tons of pictures LOL

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have such and amazing planning thread, awesome job. I cant wait to see the after pics and how it all came together

Thanks so much cindy

Originally Posted by cindy2013 

Congrats!!!! Your dress is sooo pretty on you!

Bluejaye, Whew...... I'm trying to breathe but boy is it cold here... gotta head back to Mexico LOL 

Originally Posted by Blujaye 

Congratulations and welcome back Mrs.!! Woo hoo! I was thinking about you on your big day at the same time we were looking at rings! I truly hope your day was a blessed one. Love the teaser you posted for us to see. Go catch your breathe and then come back and share your day with us chicas, lol. Congrats again!

Originally Posted by JQLong 

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Coco!!!!  So happy for you!

I can tell already your pictures will be FAB!!!!

Cant wait to hear about your wedding!

JQ

thanks so much Tammy! There are tons of pictures on facebook!  Whew trying to write a review is hard work when there is soooo much to say LOL

Originally Posted by ndvidul 

Congratulations, Mrs. Wright!!! 

This photo is incredible.  I can't WAIT to see the rest and hear how all of your amazing work paid off for your wedding!  xoxo

#152 kisha311

kisha311
    • Site Supporter
    • 259 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

I just wanted to say that I am totally new here but I feel like I know you just from reading this thread. All of your planning and handwork is awe inspiring and I will be borrowing many of your ideas! I am known to be pretty anal as well, so this planning comes very naturally to me! My poor FI is just stepping back and waiting for instructions. Anyway, I will probably be bugging you in the upcoming months for tips and assistance with various projects. As you can see, I live in BK, but I travel to Jersey and Philly a lot because of friends and family. Thanks again for being so detailed and creative and giving with your efforts and hard work. The love you put into all of it chines through! I look forward to getting to know you better Mrs. Wright!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#153 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

Welcome welcome welcome!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. This site is amazing to say the least! I'm in the process of doing my final review for the lovely ladies of the 2012 Moon Palace forum. Il then work on my final planning thread & post templates. Happy planning

I just wanted to say that I am totally new here but I feel like I know you just from reading this thread. All of your planning and handwork is awe inspiring and I will be borrowing many of your ideas! I am known to be pretty anal as well, so this planning comes very naturally to me! My poor FI is just stepping back and waiting for instructions. Anyway, I will probably be bugging you in the upcoming months for tips and assistance with various projects. As you can see, I live in BK, but I travel to Jersey and Philly a lot because of friends and family. Thanks again for being so detailed and creative and giving with your efforts and hard work. The love you put into all of it chines through! I look forward to getting to know you better Mrs. Wright!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#154 littleprettybri

littleprettybri
        • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

Wow, it seems you prepared everything in good order. My wedding is on 8st 2013 and now I am feeling a bit stressed and busy and confused, but now I try to list all the thing on a notebook. It's a good idea I think.

#155 littleprettybri

littleprettybri
          • 2 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:33 PM

Congratulations!!! Everything is in order!  your dress is amazing and Like wedding photo pic!

#156 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
            • 995 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hola ladies,
              I left on the 16th as a Ms. And returned as a Mrs. YAY!!!!
              I have so much to tell, say etc. but a girl is tired as hell. FI heads to work on Mi day and I'm off until May 7th so I'm going to work on things to make sure I capture everything in detail for you ladies!!! I kept each of you in my thoughts and flashed away with pictures. Here's a sneak peak of our TTD
              a6937b19-bfa3-5cfd.jpg
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STUNNING!!!!  congratulations, again!!!  

R~

#157 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

Hola Chica's....

Well  finished my Moon Palace review which is posted at http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5964  It will take me a few days to put my thoughts together for my final planning thread but I will definitely do it before I go back to work on the 7th of May. 

Happy Planning

#158 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                • 2,136 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

Update, Update, Update....

Items for sale at: http://www.bestdesti...ia-brides-haven  I am working on my planning thread and about 30% through.. LOL 

#159 SoontobeMrsRay

SoontobeMrsRay
                  • 17 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

This was Amazing!! How did you get the website together?

#160 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
                    • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

Our wedding website?

Well I purchased our url for 2 years from www.weddingwindow.com.  From there you pick your style and can customize EVERYTHING!!!!  I played around with this site for 2 months (while our STD's were being made), as I wanted this to be up and running by the time they receive their STD's.  This was truly blood, sweat and drinks LOL but I LOVE how it came out and received so many compliments.

You know your guest best, so cater it to them!  For our group of 66 we had some that have never been out of the country, while some hit every continent damn near so I wanted the best of both worlds. 

Hope this help

Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsRay 

This was Amazing!! How did you get the website together?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users