Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MissBubbles205

Waterproof Lanyards

Recommended Posts

Thanks for putting me on to this seller! Just because I had nothing to loose I offered $9 for 20 for a quantity of two and they accepted so I got 40 for $18 with shipping! Someone should offer $8 and see if they take it! I also got some holders for luggage tags from the same seller, now I just need loops. 
 

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 View Post

Well I ended up going with the regular neck lanyards..

 

I made a best offer of $10 for 20 lanyards at a quantity of 2.. They accepted my offer which saved me almost $6 off their asking price.   So I got 40 lanyards for $20 including shipping (50 cents per lanyard). They said I should receive them on or before next Tuesday.. Great deal!!! 

 

Here's the link if anyone wants it.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-PCS-Vertical-Sealable-Waterproof-ID-Office-Card-Holder-Neck-Strap-Lanyard-/130589832061?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e67c2b37d



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Wow.. Good deal!!.. I wonder if they will... lol.. I told them I was sending some ladies from here to them.. :o)

You'll get them super fast as well!.  I did not know they have luggage tags!!.. My co-worker saw my lanyards today and he said wow, those are awesome luggage tags.. I said no they are room key holders.. But it gave me a thought if I have extra. :o)
 

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

Thanks for putting me on to this seller! Just because I had nothing to loose I offered $9 for 20 for a quantity of two and they accepted so I got 40 for $18 with shipping! Someone should offer $8 and see if they take it! I also got some holders for luggage tags from the same seller, now I just need loops. 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Business-ID-Card-Badge-Holder-Zipper-Vertical-ZH-/130560874630?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e6608d886#ht_3307wt_1174

 

I offered $10 and they accepted! I was hoping he had loops too but I didn't see any. I'm all about this free shipping. 

 

Thanks, I'm even more excited to get them now! I'm so glad I waited because this is much, much cheaper than I was going to pay. I also ordered the key could form Oriental Trading even though I really wanted the shimmery aqua ones I saw on the classifieds! Trying to save so I can get those darn, beautiful wish lanterns!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love eBay! I never purchase anything without first making an offer, and more often then not they accept or counter.  I've scored some pretty sweet deals during my many years of eBay shopping! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been trying to put in an offer on 100 pink sea urchins and they won't take anything less than what they're selling it at! So frustrating!!

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 View Post

I love eBay! I never purchase anything without first making an offer, and more often then not they accept or counter.  I've scored some pretty sweet deals during my many years of eBay shopping! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I found these 26.39 for 100.. Not sure if the others you found were a better deal.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Pink-Sea-Urchin-Seashells-Shells-BULK-Beach-Wedding-Decor-Nautical-Craft-/270954886070?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f162b73b6

Originally Posted by dominiqueamber View Post

I've been trying to put in an offer on 100 pink sea urchins and they won't take anything less than what they're selling it at! So frustrating!!

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×