Jump to content

Photo

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread


  • Please log in to reply
5307 replies to this topic

#1571 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
  • Member
  • 683 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
  • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:27 AM

So, I've emailed Federico that we want to upgrade to full day coverage and spend about $800 on it (I listened to you and upped the price a little bit so we would get more pictures). Now he writes me back that the package is $999 for getting ready at the spa, getting ready in the room, bride and groom pictures yadayada and 100 pics on a CD and 80 pictures in the album but since we have the Divine Package we would get a $150 discount. So yeah, victim of inconsistency here. I emailed right back that I've heard from other brides that the discount was $300 and $150 for outside photography. Lets see what he responds. This is annoying. I can deal with a lot but I hate inconsistency. It doesn't go well with my OCD haha. 

Interesting! I knew the all day photo package was $999 but now I'm curious about the $300 towards it. Please share what he says! Can anyone find online or on the wedding guide where it states we get $300 towards adventure or is this just word of mouth? I can't find it but in hoping we can get them to honor it!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!


#1572 Nicole Graf

Nicole Graf
  • Newbie
  • 55 posts

    Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:14 AM

    Shannon, it is word of mouth. I found it multiple times in this thread. So they better honor it. Inconsistency is never good for business. I'll definitely share what he responds. Yesterday in 8 months I'll be in Mexico and I can't wait!!!



    #1573 Nicole Graf

    Nicole Graf
    • Newbie
    • 55 posts

      Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:30 AM

      Sorry about the double post but my phone won't let me edit. I don't know if it was mentioned before but I got a quote from Floreria Riviera - a bridesmaids bouquet with ivory roses is $40 plus $20 delivery fee. I have four girls, so this saves me $80. Figured I'd share that as well :)



      #1574 shannonmarie

      shannonmarie
      • Member
      • 683 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
      • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

      Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

      Originally Posted by Nicole Graf 

      Shannon, it is word of mouth. I found it multiple times in this thread. So they better honor it. Inconsistency is never good for business. I'll definitely share what he responds. Yesterday in 8 months I'll be in Mexico and I can't wait!!!

      I really hope they honor it! We should get some kind of incentive for sticking with the resort photographer! 


      62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!


      #1575 Nicole Graf

      Nicole Graf
      • Newbie
      • 55 posts

        Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

        Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

        I really hope they honor it! We should get some kind of incentive for sticking with the resort photographer! 

        I agree! Have you decided which photographer you want? 



        #1576 Nicole Graf

        Nicole Graf
        • Newbie
        • 55 posts

          Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:39 AM

          Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

          I really hope they honor it! We should get some kind of incentive for sticking with the resort photographer! 

          I agree. Have you decided with which photographer from AP you will go? Alejandra, oh no, I forgot the other names...



          #1577 mic813

          mic813
          • Site Supporter
          • 44 posts

            Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

            Originally Posted by Nicole Graf 

            Sorry about the double post but my phone won't let me edit. I don't know if it was mentioned before but I got a quote from Floreria Riviera - a bridesmaids bouquet with ivory roses is $40 plus $20 delivery fee. I have four girls, so this saves me $80. Figured I'd share that as well :)

            Did you add in the $350 outside vendor fee?  I wanted to use an outside florist but decided it would ultimately be cheaper to just use the resort



            #1578 shannonmarie

            shannonmarie
            • Member
            • 683 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
            • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

            Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:07 AM

            Originally Posted by mic813 

            Did you add in the $350 outside vendor fee?  I wanted to use an outside florist but decided it would ultimately be cheaper to just use the resort

            I've read on here that you can avoid the outside vendor fee for this if you meet them in the lobby or outside. 


            62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!


            #1579 Nicole Graf

            Nicole Graf
            • Newbie
            • 55 posts

              Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:18 AM

              Shannon, yes, I agree. They should. Have you decided with which one of their photographers you're gonna go?

               

              i heard the same. I will just meet them outside the resort. :)



              #1580 shannonmarie

              shannonmarie
              • Member
              • 683 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
              • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

              Posted 20 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

              Originally Posted by Nicole Graf 

              Shannon, yes, I agree. They should. Have you decided with which one of their photographers you're gonna go?

               

              i heard the same. I will just meet them outside the resort. :)

              I have no idea. How did you contact them? I don't even have their email address. I just figured we'd figure that out when we got there! Should I contact someone?


              62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!





              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users