TATrisha

OFFICIAL NOW Jade Wedding Thread

Great reveiw mariak - LUV your photos too....thx for sharing + look forward to seeing more when you share them :)

Glad you chose the right photographer too - so important and what a wonderful keepsake that you'll cherish for the rest of your lives! It has the power to take you right back to those magical moments that matter every time you look at them - WOW!

Welcome to our forum community, JadeBride2016 and Saffozy and Congrats on your upcoming NOW Jade weddings!!! It's such a gorgeous venue which provides such Amazing backdrops for your Wedding Day Love Story!

Hope all your plans work out just the way you envision - or Even Better - CHeers!!! team MTM :)

...leaving you with some NOW Jade images from our MTM Blog posts - enjoy!

e89d55_31d05a9619b14ad4a6410617dfc0cd78.

e89d55_56c7d3a44b91484e881424183b0fd62d.

e89d55_7a946a666c2e41bcbb61f9bd522da9d4.

Welcome Tinalynn and COngrats on your NOW Jade wedding in Jan !!! as you've already seen, there are lots of great resources here to help with your planning decisions.

One consideration we suggest our wedding couples look at when setting a timeline - is the sunset time on their Wedding Day. We suggest they leave 2 hours before sunset for their newlywed photo shoot to capture that luminous GOLDen light of sunset that makes such magical images!!!

On Jan 21, 2017 the sun will set at 6:31pm.....here's the link to our webpage Plan the Perfect Ceremony Time

Hope this helps you with that piece of your planning process. We'll leave you with some visual inspiration - which shows that magic we're talking about......ENjoy!!!

...taken from our Riviera Maya Wedding Albums:

e89d55_3f99d270a55f49e5925a80c6e9c71162.

e89d55_1c8fdc4b237c49529e5aea1f36dbc247.

e89d55_5cf3e026ce804fd097d215dd26a71777.

Wishing you happy research, and that it all works out the way you envision - cheers!!! team MTM :)

I am getting Married at Now Jade Oct 14th, 2016....Its hard to navigate this site in order to find more recent reviews/postings...Can anyone point me in the right direction? I would like any and all advice and photos etc....Its countdown time!!

Welcome to our forum community and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding, JoshsWifey!!!

In case you haven't already seen them, here's a link to some more NOW Jade threads with more info.

You've certainly chosen a gorgeous wedding venue - as you can see in these magical wedding moments that matter we've captured there.....taken from our NOW Jade Wedding Story Albums....enjoy!!!

e89d55_e7a5271ad79c405ca32b990e0cb0b210.

e89d55_0262ac04e13b4e13a1b2d89626135ead.

e89d55_eb0b99fc05c0413fa1fb7985aadbbcec.

Wishing you happy research, and that you ENJOY your amazing journey ahead - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Hi everyone! I'm strongly considering having my wedding at Now Jade but I'm worried about the actual number of guests staying at the resort as it is costly. Pilar told me that 80% of the guests are required to stay at the resort but I haven't seen this in any brochures, only that outside guests must purchase a day pass. Does anyone have any experience with guests staying off resort, and if you have to pay a penalty if you don't meet the 80% requirement? Thanks!

Welcome to the boards awesomepotato and Congrats on your upcoming Now Jade wedding!!! You'll find lots of great resources here to help answer your planning questions, so well done on joining up :)

In case you haven't already seen it, here's a link to the Now Jade's FAQ page with a "live chat" window available there to ask any question you have directly.....like whether they have a penalty if 80% of your guests are not staying at their resort.

Hope this help you and we wish you all the very Best with your planning process and amazing life journey ahead - Cheers!!!
Moments That Matter Photography team :)

....here are some additional moments that matter to inspire you, that we captured at a recent Now Jade Wedding Story....enjoy!!!

e89d55_d670eafaa94447bd8fb09a6d0e4bfcdf.

e89d55_0a47f33696974695b6d1bcf3761f2ba7.

e89d55_223129c773f64688a97895311cb64176.

Edited by Moments That Matter