Jump to content

Photo

2013 Healthy Brides Challenge - "Get Right for the Isle"


  • Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1 Shay4966

Shay4966
  • Site Supporter
  • 262 posts

    Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:17 AM

    Hello and welcome - 

     

    A 2013 get right for the isle challenge .

     

    If you are interested in taking this challenge just simply reply to this post with "quotations" and fill in the information. I will be making a excel spreadsheet with the individuals who wish to participate. I will also be updating, and posting it monthly to the thread with any new change in your status. The start date for this challenge is March 15th.  Updates will be every two weeks from March 15th, on top of status updates there will be picture postings each month (optional).

     

    Please make sure you check with your doctor when starting any new diet/exercises, and always keep it healthy.  

     

    Name:     ____________________

    Age:        ____________________

    Height:    ____________________

     

      _"Current"_ __"Goal"__
    Weight    
    Bust:    
    Waist:    
    Hips:    

     

     

     

    Should you come across something that you have tried or currently trying and works, please share with the rest. 

     

    If there is something that I am missing please let me know..

     

    Have fun and Good luck !! 

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     



    #2 jlb392

    jlb392
    • Jr. Member
    • 197 posts

      Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

      I'm a little scared to announce my weight and measurements...lol. I have a LOT to lose



      #3 Shay4966

      Shay4966
      • Site Supporter
      • 262 posts

        Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:26 AM


        :) don't worry no judgement on this post... I also have a lot of lose but support and motivation will get us all there!

        Originally Posted by jlb392 

        I'm a little scared to announce my weight and measurements...lol. I have a LOT to lose



         



        #4 ANGELA2013

        ANGELA2013
        • Jr. Member
        • 312 posts

          Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

          I am nervous about that part too since I am big, but I think it will be great motivation to get healthy especially with all of us doing ti together. 

           

           

          Thanks Shay for starting the thread and doing spreadsheets that is so nice of you.

           

           

           



          #5 Shay4966

          Shay4966
          • Site Supporter
          • 262 posts

            Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:30 AM



            Originally Posted by Shay4966 

            Hello and welcome - 

             

            A 2013 get right for the isle challenge .

             

            If you are interested in taking this challenge just simply reply to this post with "quotations" and fill in the information. I will be making a excel spreadsheet with the individuals who wish to participate. I will also be updating, and posting it monthly to the thread with any new change in your status. The start date for this challenge is March 15th.  Updates will be every two weeks from March 15th, on top of status updates there will be picture postings each month (optional).

             

            Please make sure you check with your doctor when starting any new diet/exercises, and always keep it healthy.  

             

            Name:     ___Tashay___________

            Age:        ___31______________

            Height:    ___5' 2______________

             

              _"Current"_ __"Goal"__
            Weight 179 130
            Bust: 40 36
            Waist: 34.5 29.5
            Hips: 42.5 39

             

             

             

            Should you come across something that you have tried or currently trying and works, please share with the rest. 

             

            If there is something that I am missing please let me know..

             

            Have fun and Good luck !! 

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             

             



             



            #6 Shay4966

            Shay4966
            • Site Supporter
            • 262 posts

              Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

              You all are very welcome, this is going to be a great way to motivate and learn other ways. I'm sure that this post will guide us all to our goals as long as we stay focus and really want it. 
               

              Originally Posted by ANGELA2013 

              I am nervous about that part too since I am big, but I think it will be great motivation to get healthy especially with all of us doing ti together. 

               

               

              Thanks Shay for starting the thread and doing spreadsheets that is so nice of you.

               

               

               



               



              #7 jlb392

              jlb392
              • Jr. Member
              • 197 posts

                Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:46 AM

                ok, I'm biting the bullet :-)
                 

                Originally Posted by Shay4966 

                Hello and welcome - 

                 

                A 2013 get right for the isle challenge .

                 

                If you are interested in taking this challenge just simply reply to this post with "quotations" and fill in the information. I will be making a excel spreadsheet with the individuals who wish to participate. I will also be updating, and posting it monthly to the thread with any new change in your status. The start date for this challenge is March 15th.  Updates will be every two weeks from March 15th, on top of status updates there will be picture postings each month (optional).

                 

                Please make sure you check with your doctor when starting any new diet/exercises, and always keep it healthy.  

                 

                Name:     ___Jessica_________________

                Age:        ____34________________

                Height:    ____5'7________________

                 

                  _"Current"_ __"Goal"__
                Weight 217 175
                Bust: 38 34-36
                Waist: 36 28-30
                Hips: 40 36

                 

                 

                 

                Should you come across something that you have tried or currently trying and works, please share with the rest. 

                 

                If there is something that I am missing please let me know..

                 

                Have fun and Good luck !! 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 

                 



                 



                #8 ANGELA2013

                ANGELA2013
                • Jr. Member
                • 312 posts

                  Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

                  Wow these numbers sort of freak me out, I haven't measured in a long time. 

                  Hello and welcome - 

                   

                  A 2013 get right for the isle challenge .

                   

                  If you are interested in taking this challenge just simply reply to this post with "quotations" and fill in the information. I will be making a excel spreadsheet with the individuals who wish to participate. I will also be updating, and posting it monthly to the thread with any new change in your status. The start date for this challenge is March 15th.  Updates will be every two weeks from March 15th, on top of status updates there will be picture postings each month (optional).

                   

                  Please make sure you check with your doctor when starting any new diet/exercises, and always keep it healthy.  

                   

                  Name:     _________Angela______

                  Age:        __________28_________

                  Height:    ____________5'2"______

                   

                    _"Current"_ __"Goal"__
                  Weight                 180                    140
                  Bust:                  41                     38
                  Waist:                  38                     30
                  Hips:                  43                     35

                   

                   

                   

                  Should you come across something that you have tried or currently trying and works, please share with the rest. 

                   

                  If there is something that I am missing please let me know..

                   

                  Have fun and Good luck !! 

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   

                   



                   



                  #9 ANGELA2013

                  ANGELA2013
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 312 posts

                    Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

                    I thought I would also share that if anyone has an Iphone there is an app called My fitness pal where you can scan what you eat and it helps track your calories.  You can also add friends and motivate each other which I think is great!!!!

                     



                    #10 jlb392

                    jlb392
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 197 posts

                      Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:08 PM


                      Myfitnesspal is awesome.  I used to use it, but since I'm doing WW online and already tracking my food on that, MFP became a little redundant.  But it's definitely a fantastic tool

                      Originally Posted by ANGELA2013 

                      I thought I would also share that if anyone has an Iphone there is an app called My fitness pal where you can scan what you eat and it helps track your calories.  You can also add friends and motivate each other which I think is great!!!!

                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users