stephp1

Dreams Palm Beach 2013 Brides

Hello! Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional information. happy to assist. Thanks! Patty [/quot Hi patty! Did u receive my email earlier today? Thanks!

We didn't have time to check out Now Larimer....from what I've heard its an overall decent resort but the food is really hit or miss. Jellyfish can for sure fit 60-70 ppl with a dance floor inside...not sure what the actual capacity is tho..if you find out I would love to know!! There is the upstairs as well that if you NEEDED to you could put people there...

Hi Everyone,

I am just wondering if anyone is using Pastor Jose Luis for their ceremony?  Johanna, my wedding coordinator, just informed me that Pastor Luis is free on our wedding day and he performs ceremonies in English.  I was only ever aware of Pastor York, but he is not in the country on our wedding date.

We initially booked a judge to perform a legal ceremony, but may cancel this to go with Pastor Luis instead.

Hey! I did find out that jellyfish can hold 120 people max in the lower level so thats great! Does anyone lnow how large Now is? Is it hard to get around, etc?

Originally Posted by kelly1218 View Post

I have to agree with kelly1218, at first I was a bit skeptical about using Wright travel agency but after learning more about them it seems as though they are really great at what they do! And best of all you don't have to worry about dealing with the stress of having everyone book their own flights and rooms, they can go directly through the TA. I am working with Babs and she has been great at answering all of my questions! In fact she is helping me narrow down resort choices... definitely worth it and best of all there is no fee!

120 people wow thats more then I thought!! That's awesome!! That makes me happy because we might have 70-80 ppl and I wanted to keep the dance floor inside...

I'm officially booked for Dreams Palm Beach, April 19, 2013!! This website is a blessing..I've definitely learned a lot so far by reading what everyone has to say about the place...now I just have to patiently wait till next year! haha

Hi all this has been allot of help but did you purchase one of the packages and add onto it or did you choose the free wedding and create your own? I'm getting married march 9th at the wedding gazebo and I'm thinking of having the reception on the beach. I have like 40 people coming so I wasn't sure which way is better also did you use their photographer or bring your own?

Oh I just finished reading everyone's posts and I have so much to write! I'll post later tonight with updates of our April 2013 wedding @ DPB!