TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Meagan816 

Tammy,

I was registered for the webinar but had to cancel on Friday due to a death in my fiance's family.  We were out of town for the weekend and I didn't have access to a computer.  Is there any way I can get a copy of the webinar??

I am sorry about your family.  Unfortunately we do not have a copy of the webinar.  it went REALLY long.  maybe if you have some questions we can try to answer them for you.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#42 uhaft

uhaft
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

Tammy thank you for putting this wonderful presentation together for all of us! I think this is the way to go to get questions answered and it helps brides feel more confident!

I am getting married June 1 at the Now Jade resort and have over 20 rooms booked.  Does Pilar have a list of the people who have attended this webinar to get the complimentary gifts? And how will we get the gift card?

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to make this website such a hit! I seriously don't know what I would have done without it!

UmiSUBMIT

#43 LaurenR

LaurenR
    • 166 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
    • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hi Mlite83, I never received it. I thought Tammy had our addresses from signing up. 

My email is Lauren.Rapkin@gmail.com

Thanks so much!!! :) 

Originally Posted by Mlite83 

I got it yesterday within 5-10 minutes of the webinair ending.  Did you give Tammy your email address?  If you want I can send it to you?

#44 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by uhaft 

Tammy thank you for putting this wonderful presentation together for all of us! I think this is the way to go to get questions answered and it helps brides feel more confident!

I am getting married June 1 at the Now Jade resort and have over 20 rooms booked.  Does Pilar have a list of the people who have attended this webinar to get the complimentary gifts? And how will we get the gift card?

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to make this website such a hit! I seriously don't know what I would have done without it!

UmiSUBMIT

Hi Umi,

Yes I sent Pilar and Ramon the list of brides that attended the webinar.

Also for brides that booked their group through wright travel and attended the webinar, they also get a gift from us :)

Thanks again for attending.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#45 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hi Lauren,

I asked that attendees that wanted the presentation send me their email because I did not want to send it to people that did not want it...did you want sapphire?

Originally Posted by LaurenR 

Hi Mlite83, I never received it. I thought Tammy had our addresses from signing up. 

My email is {removed so spammers do not get }

Awards and recognition: 

#46 Mlite83

Mlite83
    • 384 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by LaurenR 

My email is Lauren.Rapkin@gmail.com

Lauren I just sent you the package -- let me know if you don't get it for some reason and I will resend.

#47 Meagan816

Meagan816
      • 165 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

Thanks Tammy.  I saw your posts about the Now Sapphire presentation so I wasn't sure if that was a copy.  Is there a presentation that might help me??

Originally Posted by Tammy Host 

I am sorry about your family.  Unfortunately we do not have a copy of the webinar.  it went REALLY long.  maybe if you have some questions we can try to answer them for you.

#48 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

we have a .pdf from now sapphire but it was not the recorded presentation...it is includes pictures, etc...is that what you wanted?

Awards and recognition: 

#49 Meagan816

Meagan816
        • 165 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

I am getting married at Jade.  Do you think there is anything in the pdf that would be helpful?  Thanks for your quick response!  I really appreciate it :-)

#50 Jackieindabox

Jackieindabox
          • 26 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

Hi there - is there a recording of the webinar I can view?  I am looking at June 2013 for my wedding date and am seriously considering the NOW JADE.  Please let me know how I can view.  I am visiting Playa del Carmen for vacation in a months so I'd like to have as much research as possible before I go so that I can reserve fully!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users