I have been working so hard on these for the past month and am so excited to show everyone !!

I purchased ayleebits template with the stamp watermark in the background and added in a save the date magnet that we made from vistaprint.

They were printed on a pearlescent teal cardstock and a pearlescent white paper, and tied together with a purple ribbon, the colors of our wedding.

My mom also purchased a few custom made stamps that say our date and our resort, I love that touch to the passports.

This is just a trial run, our printer was running out of  toner so excuse the spotty ink in some places.

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

Those are really cute!! I also brought the template from Aylees bits, & I have been working like crazy on my passport welcom books!! It's not easy, or fun, lol.  

Originally Posted by kellykanester View Post

I have been working so hard on these for the past month and am so excited to show everyone !!

I purchased ayleebits template with the stamp watermark in the background and added in a save the date magnet that we made from vistaprint.

They were printed on a pearlescent teal cardstock and a pearlescent white paper, and tied together with a purple ribbon, the colors of our wedding.

My mom also purchased a few custom made stamps that say our date and our resort, I love that touch to the passports.

This is just a trial run, our printer was running out of  toner so excuse the spotty ink in some places.

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

Thanks again ladies, I got the teal paper at a craft store here in canada, but you can probably get a shimmery cardstock at a wholesale price if you look online. We google searched the map and went through a few pages to find this one without any writing on it.