Photo

Any non traditional ideas for Groomsman gifts?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Lindsay0722

Lindsay0722
  • Site Supporter
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:03 AM

Hi Ladies,

My FI is the last of his friends to get married so we are trying to think of ideas for groomsman gifts that aren't your traditional gifts:) Any help ? Thx

#2 saraluvsmikey

saraluvsmikey
    • 13 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

How much are you looking to spend? I know my fiance is really excited to make a custom bobble head of his best friend as a gift... They're kinda pricey, but we're just having 1 attendant, so it's ok. They're really funny and I'm sure any guy would get a kick out of them. But, that's just me.... (:

#3 Lindsay0722

Lindsay0722
      • Site Supporter
      • 49 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:18 AM

Oh my gosh that is such a good idea. How fun! We have 8 guys standing... I know it's crazy but we have a large family and friends we couldnt leave out. I will look into pricing:) Thank You!

Originally Posted by saraluvsmikey 

How much are you looking to spend? I know my fiance is really excited to make a custom bobble head of his best friend as a gift... They're kinda pricey, but we're just having 1 attendant, so it's ok. They're really funny and I'm sure any guy would get a kick out of them. But, that's just me.... (:

#4 CJLKB2012

CJLKB2012
        • 84 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:32 AM

We have 5 guys standing and 5 girls, I am hoping to buy each member of the bridal party a pair of oakleys, since I will be buying 12 pairs in total the store said they will give me a good deal, so I am hoping to spend apx 130.00 per person also I thought it will be nice having all the guys with black glasses and all the girls with white :)

#5 Krys21

Krys21
          • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

We got our guys pocket watches off etsy, they are gorgeous, unique and a timeless piece that can be passed down to their children one day,  their sneakers, PF Flyers, and we purchased their shirts and ties (custom made off etsy).  We only have 2 groomsmen so we were able to spoil them a little.  Guys tend to really like watches too!  My fiance loves getting watches when he stands in a wedding! lol

#6 Tatiana

Tatiana
            • 95 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:56 PM

noup

#7 Kristy28

Kristy28
              • 160 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

We are buying the groomsmen each a suit that they will be wearing and a really nice pair of leather sandals.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#8 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
                • 675 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:25 AM

We are buying them the mini video recorders for about $150, but we are only having 2 guys, I don't think I would do that for 8.  Maybe your FI could plan a deep sea fishing excursion with them while you are there?

#9 Realcdngirl

Realcdngirl
                  • 177 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:19 AM

We are buying our 1 groomsmen a camera lens he has been coveting. Our resort is very picturesque and him being fancy-camera-happy can only be ggod for us ;)

#10 katman

katman
                    • 170 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Krys21 

We got our guys pocket watches off etsy, they are gorgeous, unique and a timeless piece that can be passed down to their children one day,  their sneakers, PF Flyers, and we purchased their shirts and ties (custom made off etsy).  We only have 2 groomsmen so we were able to spoil them a little.  Guys tend to really like watches too!  My fiance loves getting watches when he stands in a wedding! lol

That's a nice idea :)
                      You don't see a lot of pocket watches anymore, what a classic idea!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users