Photo

Luvmoo (Jen's) Jamaica Wedding Planning Thread! ( with LOTS of Pics)

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 AD2012

AD2012
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

Great Planning thread! Everything looks amazing!!

#12 kellykanester

kellykanester
    • 236 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

looks like you have it all ready to go !! good job :)

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#13 MCree

MCree
      • 276 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:42 AM

Love your planning thread. . . those have got to be the cutest place cards i have ever seen!  Great job!!!

#14 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 11:44 AM

such a great thread..i love your table numbers and your dress is stunning!!!! best wishes!!

#15 jlb392

jlb392
          • 197 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:11 PM

thanks for sharing!  We're most likely having ours in Jamaica as well, so I may have to steal some of these ideas :-)

#16 marooon13

marooon13
            • 250 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
            • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
            • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:59 PM

Great job! Love the little charm on the fans and your decor looks great!!

#17 tamandrob

tamandrob
            • 349 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:51 PM

Great job everthing looks amazing!!! Your dress is beautiful and you look so happy in it!

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica- February 28th, 2012

32 Booked.......and counting!

#18 bride6262

bride6262
              • 582 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

wow!!! wow!!!! wow!!! you did a great job jen!!! congratulations!!! everythign looks so beautiful!

#19 MJKH

MJKH
                • Site Supporter
                • 654 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 03:25 PM

Wow...everything looks amazing! : )  My favourite is your little wish pot...oh and the placecards are super cute.  Have an awesome day...I'll be thinking about you guys on my birthday!

#20 luvmoo

luvmoo
                  • 503 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:57 PM

Thank you soo much to all of you ladies for the support and well wishes!!! It is seriously so hard to believe it is just around the corner.. and i remember reading other ladies planning thread thinking it would be a million years before i had to do one! hahaha..  

Originally Posted by tunaandocean 

Thank you so much for sharing. Only a few more days go. Congrats in advance!

Where did you get your chair tie wraps and starfish charms? 

tuna, i got my chair tie wraps from two places actually.. the turquoise ones, i bought them  from a fellow BDW bride.. and the royal blue ones i found on ebay.. i just did a search and found a company out of china.. that is where i ended up getting my starfish charms, and the fabric for the huppa too, because believe it or not they were super easy and nice to deal with.. they shipped quite fast.. and they were very affordable :) * all of this stuff will be for sale when i get back * lol

Originally Posted by yunric 

congratulations!  everything looks so fantastic!  I really like  the saying you have on your tissue packs- I hope you don't mind if I steal?  

Safe journey and happy wedding!

Steal away!!! i got it from another BDW bride on here.. so i wasn't my idea to start off.. :)

Originally Posted by jlb392 

thanks for sharing!  We're most likely having ours in Jamaica as well, so I may have to steal some of these ideas :-)

Steal away!!! :) I would have been completely LOST without the BDW brides and all of their ideas.. i got so many ideas and inspirations from this board... i am glad i can finally pay it forward!! 

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Wow...everything looks amazing! : )  My favourite is your little wish pot...oh and the placecards are super cute.  Have an awesome day...I'll be thinking about you guys on my birthday!

Thanks MJKH, and Happy early Birthday!!!! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users