Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
marilili

Orange and purple?

Recommended Posts

marilili! Great job on the invites! They look fantastic! How much did it end up costing you for everything? For the cards your hubby designed them and then you had them printed with vistaprint right? What does the back look like? I LOVE the lace touch holding everything together!

 

Unfortunately I need to go buy more paper for our invites, so they will not be done until next month. I bought the paper in the states and I live in Canada. So . . . . I will be trying to find them in Canada or else making another trip to the States soon.

 

Great Job Again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


great invites marilili!!  soonCb, how do I do the color scheme?

Originally Posted by soonCB View Post

marilili! Great job on the invites! They look fantastic! How much did it end up costing you for everything? For the cards your hubby designed them and then you had them printed with vistaprint right? What does the back look like? I LOVE the lace touch holding everything together!

 

Unfortunately I need to go buy more paper for our invites, so they will not be done until next month. I bought the paper in the states and I live in Canada. So . . . . I will be trying to find them in Canada or else making another trip to the States soon.

 

Great Job Again!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


bride81- I'm not sure what you are referring to. The collage? It's just a google image. I am sure you could make it if you have a bunch images you like.
 

Originally Posted by bride81 View Post


great invites marilili!!  soonCb, how do I do the color scheme?



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

final pass back copy copy.png

 

This is what we did for the back.  It is approximate and in US dollars.

 

The cardstock paper $20 for 250 sheets, using left overs for menus, signs, etc

 

The actual boarding passes were printed on rack cards on vistaprint.com and paid $35 for 100. 

 

The heart hole puncher $1

 

The scorer was about $ 4

 

For the lace for 100 invites  paid about $ 22

 

I already  had white cardstock for the monogram and I had postcards as well and I just printed them, so it wasn't too much of an additional cost for me.

 

If I didn't have so many invites to do, I would have probably bought the sparkling, prettier cardstock.  I didn't want to throw the paper I already bought since most people will probably not keep our invites for long anyways :)

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

where did you get the paper?  Are you far from the states?  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.  Maybe I can pick up and ship to you if it's a major chain or website that only ships to the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the information abot your invites! great job. I really like the back.

 

No, we are not far from the states about 2 hour drive. I will be heading down there probably at the end of the month. Thanks so much for the offer though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOVE the purple and orange together!! Originally thats what I wanted for our colors but it didn't fly with my man - especially since it could have meant putting the boys in purple shirts or incorporating purple with them somehow since the girls are in orange. Anyways, We decided to do orange and turqoise which is just as good! =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We finally got out passport invitations from Enchanted Moments! I am so happpy to share them with you guys! I am really happy how they turned out! :)

 

 

passport1.jpgpassport6.jpgpassport5.jpgpassport3.jpgpassport.jpg

 

I Can't get it to put the orde properly, but the last pic is the first page of the passport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are perfect, the paper is awesome! You must be soo happy with those!!

Originally Posted by soonCB View Post

We finally got out passport invitations from Enchanted Moments! I am so happpy to share them with you guys! I am really happy how they turned out! :)

 

 

passport1.jpgpassport6.jpgpassport5.jpgpassport3.jpgpassport.jpg

 

I Can't get it to put the orde properly, but the last pic is the first page of the passport

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×