Photo

Orange and purple?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 marilili

marilili
  • 200 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

Anyone have these colors?  Can you share your pictures..

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

Personally, I love that combo.  I love the vibrancy of orange balanced by the deepness of purple.

Here is a google image search:

https://www.google.c...iw=1024&bih=659

#3 marilili

marilili
      • 200 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

thanks, that's exactly what I was thinking..but people are making weird faces at me when I say it.  I know, I know it's my wedding, but this gives me an idea how pictures will look. 

thanks

Originally Posted by carly 

Personally, I love that combo.  I love the vibrancy of orange balanced by the deepness of purple.

Here is a google image search:

https://www.google.c...iw=1024&bih=659

#4 Tatiana

Tatiana
        • 95 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:10 PM

orange!

#5 soonCB

soonCB
          • 264 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

I LOVE These colors! We are using them for our wedding. I have not done anything other than the STD. I thought I'd share a pic below that really shows how beautiful the colors are together.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the middle boquet. Have you started anything else for our color scheme? If you want to see our STD let me know, they just have a "hint" of purple and orange.

p n o.jpg

#6 marilili

marilili
            • 200 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:37 PM

Yes this one is one that inspired me to take the plunge with these colors.  Here is the draft of my invitation (it says save the date).  I don't have the final one on this computer.  I'll keep posting as I get a chance to upload.  Also the RSVP cards and table numbers.

I LOVE These colors! We are using them for our wedding. I have not done anything other than the STD. I thought I'd share a pic below that really shows how beautiful the colors are together.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the middle boquet. Have you started anything else for our color scheme? If you want to see our STD let me know, they just have a "hint" of purple and orange.

p n o.jpg

#7 soonCB

soonCB
              • 264 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

Great Job on your invites! I love how you have the Orange in the background!

We are getting our invitations made "passport style". I got the company to make a logo that closely resembles the Canadian emblem on passports. I think it turned out really well. I am impressed and can't wait to get them completed. Have you been able to find any OOT bag stuff yet?

#8 marilili

marilili
                • 200 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

I can't believe that I am answering yes to this question since my wedding is not until January of next year.  I purchased bags but I will be putting them in a box I bought (they had orange and purple ones at IKEA).  I'm putting in relaxation and hangover materials in it.  I bought my own bottles and I am putting purple salts and bubble bath.  I also bought card holders and I am designing something for it.  I will probably finish the designs next month and I will post it for you to see.  I will also put the final invitations up.

Yes my FI is a photoshop wizard and with everyone's ideas and images made the invitations himself!  He's very creative and talented.  I'll post our save the dates and other stuff sometime this week.

#9 marilili

marilili
                  • 200 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

If you have any ideas or pictures, inspirations, please share!!

#10 soonCB

soonCB
                    • 264 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

You are much farther in the planning than I am. We are gonna start to get stuff for the OOT bags probably in the summer as we will have a better guest count by then. Other than the invites (which we do not have yet), we have not done much in terms of the color scheme. I will hopefully be looking for a flower girl's dress. I have looked at a lot of flowers, but unsure what will be available in Jamaica.

Pinned ImageSimple Ceremony DecorUpside down wine glasses/goblets with candles on topPossibility with the colors, not with tulips though

I ike the simplicity of the flowers above :). Not so much liking the tulips any more. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users