Sign in to follow this  
Teemojo

BOOKING my CRUISE Wedding

Booking a wedding on cruise is a nice option for making your wedding the most memorable. I got my cruise wedding booked from how2vacation and I must say their hospitality service is praiseworthy. You can also give it a try as it would make your wedding even more precious for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

LAST MINUTE ALL INCLUSIVE TRAVEL DEALS

We went the TA route as well. We cruised in 2009 for the first time, then cruise in 2010 and got engaged onboard the Carnival Liberty, and are set to get married on the Carnival Dream on April 28th, 2012 :)

We had people pay deposits of $60 each at the very beginning just to hold their room, with full deposit of $250 per person due in order to confirm their room. Their full cruise price was due January 28th of this year and those were all done, then we booked a group flight again through our TA, a little more then what we were hoping to pay but there's no luggage fees and it's a DIRECT flight (thank goodness, just came back from a multiply delayed flight for work and realized my father would never stand for this lol).

Best of luck!

So crazy I found this thread as my boyfriend actually came up with the idea of getting married on a cruise. I'm so proud of him, as this will present a significant savings to guests and be a blast. I will definitely keep an eye on this thread.

Has anyone done a cruise wedding through Royal Carribbean?

I am doing carnival over royal because of the price. I have gone on a RC cruise and enjoyed the experience but I was told the RC is not as fun as carnival (and this was from 60-70 year old women)

We are booked on the Oasis of the Seas for May 2013. We chose RCCL b/c it will be our third cruise with them and it is a chance to go on the huge ship and get a decent itinerary and still get married in St. Thomas, USVI. The itinerary is good b/c the ports are easily walked and shopped and really doesn't require a tour package which would just add to the overall cost of the trip. 

We booked super early and got a great cabin!   :)

Ill do my best to answer any questions you might have

Julie

I am actually using Vacationstogo.com and have a group set up with them. They take care of telling our guests when certain amounts for deposits are due. SHe has us all at teh same dining time and will take care of making sure we are all sat together. Everytime someone books she sends me an updated group list, so I have everyone information including room numbers and personal information that I will have to send to Carnival the month prior to pre-clear guests for boarding.

Hey,

I booked my group booking with a TA who definatly did not know exactly what was going on with the prices but we worked it out and got a hold on the rooms for one year by paying 25 dollars per room deposit. I then booked my wedding with carnival directly because i am annoying and want to ask many questions!

Megan