Photo

Newbie, Moon Palace 2013

• Please log in to reply
614 replies to this topic

#491 Britt

Britt
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:35 AM

Hey! what do you ladies think is the best reception location for 53 ppl. Not too big, not to small!! thanks

#492 leighleigh77

leighleigh77
    • 18 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:55 PM

Hi Sarah I don't believe so I think. Do you need chair sashes in the chapel are the seats not fixed? I'd check I'm sure I've seen pictures of it somewhere. :)

#493 Britt

Britt
      • 97 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:06 PM

Does anyone know what the included Photography Package A Includes? Mostly Im curious about how long they are with you and if you get more than just ceremony shots. I have a list of add ons but Im not entirely sure of what I will need to add on since i dont know what is included. Thanks :)

#494 taralouise

taralouise
        • 19 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

Hello Britt, It's just covers the ceremony i am sure its 40 photos and 1 free picture printed 8x6,we are just in the process of upgrading ours,when is your wedding?have u had much contact with a co-ordinater,u have the email attachment for upgrades if u would like it Tara x

#495 Britt

Britt
          • 97 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:11 AM

Thanks Tara, I am using a wedding coordinator here instead of directly with the resort. I'm not positive that this is for the best, I think it may be easier to go directly through the resort myself. But mostly I find on here the easiest way to get answers lol!

Im getting married January 23, 2014, when are you getting married?

#496 ana26

ana26
            • 11 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Britt 

Does anyone know what the included Photography Package A Includes? Mostly Im curious about how long they are with you and if you get more than just ceremony shots. I have a list of add ons but Im not entirely sure of what I will need to add on since i dont know what is included. Thanks :)

Photo package A includes 40 printed photos 6x8 and 1 bigger but I dont remember the size...

#497 Britt

Britt
              • 97 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

Thanks Ana, i was curious how long they are with you and found out all it is is the ceremony.

Has anyone received a quote from Del Sol photography? I assume they are probably already booked for my wedding date but my fingers are crossed that they aren't and that maybe I an afford them! I'm just so anxious waiting to hear back from them!

#498 taralouise

taralouise
                • 19 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:47 AM

Thanks Tara, I am using a wedding coordinator here instead of directly with the resort. I'm not positive that this is for the best, I think it may be easier to go directly through the resort myself. But mostly I find on here the easiest way to get answers lol! Im getting married January 23, 2014, when are you getting married?

Hello we get married the 23rd of October 2013,I now what you mean I have been using these posts for most of my answers,The photography company they have assigned to mr is ocean photography that's who I have booked my upgrade through anyway,I have all the info off the hotel if I can help with anything just pm and I will email across to you what I have x

#499 photoisforever

photoisforever
                  • Vendor
                  • 192 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

Great to hear Brides who value photography taking the time to find the right artist to capture their Wedding Day Love Stories in a photo record they'll cherish for all time!!! great investment :)

Photography Is Forever Studios  

#500 Sloany

Sloany
                    • 12 posts
                    • Wedding Location:MOON PALACE GOLF & SPA RESORT
                    • LocationTUCAN GAZEBO

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:16 AM

Hi There

I have my wedding booked for 4pm on the 12th of July 2014:-)  At present I only have 14 people  in 7 rooms, including myself and my fiance. However we are all staying for 14 nights that gives us a total of 98 room nights.  We were told by my TA that if we had 75 room nights we would be entitled to unlimited private events and a free cocktail hour.  I have now had contact from a Moon palace rep and they are saying that becaus I do not have 25 people I will have to pay a set up fee and I am not entiled to unlimited free events. I said that it does not state that anywhere but she said it was different because I was from th eUK!  Has anyone else from the UK had the same experiance or any advise??  Feeling stressed alreay and I still have 10 months to Go!!! T x 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users