Hey Everyone, 

Since this site and reviews helped me so much when planning I wanted to get my review done nice and quick and hopefully be able to help some of you other lovely ladies going through the planning process!

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/75127-britt-and-mikes-moon-palace-2014-wedding-planning-journal/page-3

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/gallery/album/17551-wedding-album/

Here are the links to my longish review and also to the photos (since I cant seem to add them to the review itself) 

Hope this helps :)

Britt

Hey All,

I am getting married at Moon Palace April 26 2014..... my wedding coordinator is Elizabeth Yanez..... does anyone else have her? I am not having a very good experience with her... she seems very unorganized... she keeps emailing me details that have mistakes in it... and then she wanted to call me to "confirm a few things" and she couldnt even get the time right... first she says 10 am my time... then she says 11 am.... then back to 10 am... and she ended up calling me at 7 am! Then she had nothing to say to me and said don't you have questions? ...I am getting frustrated and wondering if anyone has complained before about their coordinator and gotten a new one? 

Hi ! I am actually getting married on April 27th, 2014 ! One day after you ! 

I have Elizabeth as well, she takes a little bit to get back to you via email, but everytime I have talked to her she has been very helpful ! What time are you having your cermemony and wedding ?

I am getting married at 5pm, I want to still get some pictures while its still light out . Anyone think Im cutting it kinda close? ive been told the sunset is around 6pm. 

Hi ! I am actually getting married on April 27th, 2014 ! One day after you ! 

I have Elizabeth as well, she takes a little bit to get back to you via email, but everytime I have talked to her she has been very helpful ! What time are you having your cermemony and wedding ?I am getting married at 5pm, I want to still get some pictures while its still light out . Anyone think Im cutting it kinda close? ive been told the sunset is around 6pm.

Hi Jinele,

My ceremony is at 3 pm :) Your ceremony will end around 530 so I guess it depends how many pictures you want? I would ask your photographer.