Photo

Vintage Destination Wedding Inspiration (With Pictures!)

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#11 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
  • 923 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

These are great ideas! I can't wait to see more!

#12 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by KaraMae 

Are there any vintage, either old style or modern vintage, brides out there? I'm thinking along the lines of a board1.jpg

#13 KaraMae

KaraMae
      • 60 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

Hey i think we may have the same style!! Im also going with a vintage theme, no beachy accents. My colors are ivory and burlap with dark purple. I plan on using alot of lace and burlap. I created a styeboard

board1.jpg

Oh my. THAT is gorgeous! Exactly the direction I love! Except I'll be using Coral. Do you have Pinterest? I'd love to follow you!

#14 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

I love the vintage/rustic look too... we actually originally thought about having a wedding like that in the mountains. But anyway, I would like to bring in those elements to our AHR. I am collecting glass jars and wrapping twine around them to use for centrepieces (with white flowers...  I am thinking maybe bunches of baby's breath)

I have also been collecting some other ideas. If you want, you can check out my AHR board on pinterest - there are some pictures on there for ideas.

http://pinterest.com...eception-ideas/

#15 KaraMae

KaraMae
          • 60 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

Thank you! I just glanced at your board and that's exactly what I love! Such great ideas! I love the whole Pinterest thing. :)

#16 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
            • 861 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

I dont have pintrest.... dont even really know what it is.. maybe ill look into it and let you know. I was thinking of adding in some coral as well seeing as most of our colors are very neutral (ivory, brown from the burlap, and some grey or silver details) if i do add in coral though it will just be in the flowers

#17 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

I dont have pintrest.... dont even really know what it is.. maybe ill look into it and let you know. I was thinking of adding in some coral as well seeing as most of our colors are very neutral (ivory, brown from the burlap, and some grey or silver details) if i do add in coral though it will just be in the flowers

If you are interested in pinterest, I can send you an invite. It is quicker than requesting one. 

That is funny; coral is our colour too! So for the DW it is coral and blues, tropical... though now I find myself coming back to lots of 50s vintage things too. But for the AHR more subtle corals and blues to mix in with the rustic vintage look. Love the ideas ladies!

#18 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
                • 861 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

sure send me one and ill check it out

#19 GauchoSteph

GauchoSteph
                  • Huddler
                  • 66 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

Loved this thread and featured it on the homepage! Keep up the great planning inspirations!

#20 KaraMae

KaraMae
                    • 60 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:22 PM

Did any of you "coral" girls have a hard time finding coral bridesmaid dresses? And also, what wedding dress are you wearing? I'd love to see pictures! The one I like is the Allure C143 but I'd make it more of a mermaid than an A line. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users