Sign in to follow this  
KaraMae

Vintage Destination Wedding Inspiration (With Pictures!)

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

this might not be the shade of coral you want, a bit too pink perhaps

coral.jpg

That's perfect! I LOVE that dress. SO beachy! I think with coral you have to be willing to use all different shades mingled into one wedding. There's no way you can just pick one shade and make everything match. Thanks for digging this dress out. So fun!

ya its gorgeous and it i looks good on alot of body types.. one of my bridesmaids tried it on on the long version and loved it but im just not sure if its too pricey for the other two. id hate for them to spend alot on dresses

How much do they cost? I assume you're talking about the longer ones. Do you know the cost of the shorter one? I wish they had the prices listed on their website!

Originally Posted by KaraMae View Post

How much do they cost? I assume you're talking about the longer ones. Do you know the cost of the shorter one? I wish they had the prices listed on their website!

I have no idea of the cost of the shorter one. Im in canada and the price here was 290 for the long.. but if i also bout my dress at the same salon then the girls get 15% off the dress.

Wow, that seems a bit expensive! Beautiful dress but that's a lot to ask a bridesmaid to pay! I looked it up on the internet and it was well over $200 for the short one. Yikes!