Photo

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#651 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
  • 381 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:01 PM

We get to use the credit once we are down there, and can't be used towards the wedding. We split our trip between the Gran Caribe and the Royal. The rooms at the Gran were nice. They are good sized and have nice balcony with an awesome hammock! The bathroom are marble and there was good counter space. The rooms at the Royal were great. They had nice upgrades throughout, including a hot tub. If anyone wants me to email them pics just pm with your email address. :)

Thanks! Glad to hear the rooms are nice. TripAdvisor was making my BP rise while reading the reviews.

#652 Minnie707

Minnie707
    • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Hello Ladies! I have just made my deposit and my date is set for November 13, 2013 at the chapel! There are less than 8 months left, and still have nearly everything to plan   I have gone to every single page on this forum and have found sooo much useful information! I look forward to using this site to share ideas and experiences. Good luck with all your planning!

#653 joannaleigh

joannaleigh
      • 43 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

Originally Posted by Emily11386 

So my coordinator finally got back to me and said they can do 3 hair appointments and 3 make up appointments at once. She still didn't give me a time she thinks we should start with 10 hair appontments and 6 make up appointments. Any ideas?

It took about an hour and a half for one person to be done with both hair and makeup for my group (mine took the longest). We had 3 appointments starting at 11:00 and my pictures started at 2:30. I felt we had plenty of time and maybe even too much time to wait in between. My mom and sister had their hair and make-up done and they flip flopped back and forth between the hair stylist and make up stylist. I had the same person do both my hair and make-up. When I booked the appointments they had me book an hour for hair and an hour for make-up for each person. Hope that helps a little!

#654 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
        • 381 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

I am interested in seeing information about the reception/cocktail hour menus and prices for add-on services such as DJ.  Could someone email me their wedding packet info from the resort?  I'm currently waiting to hear back from the resort

Ana_Steele58@yahoo.com

Thanks!

#655 Emily11386

Emily11386
          • Site Supporter
          • 244 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

All of my final info is due today! Then she said she will draw up an invoice so we can make our final payment! I am still waiting to hear back from her about signature drinks, she said she was checking with the chef and would get back to me.
            May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
            33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#656 Catish11

Catish11
            • 72 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

GS38 TRY THIS LINK...THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE 1 THAT WORKS...

http://www.youtube.c.../>v=AGgaihBKmLg

#657 deeaay

deeaay
              • 8 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

that sounds like a good idea. How much would that cost and how many people was it for?

#658 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
                • 180 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:24 AM

Originally Posted by Minnie707 

Hello Ladies! I have just made my deposit and my date is set for November 13, 2013 at the chapel! There are less than 8 months left, and still have nearly everything to plan   I have gone to every single page on this forum and have found sooo much useful information! I look forward to using this site to share ideas and experiences. Good luck with all your planning!

Yay! Congrats!!!!! That's super exciting  :) With 8 months you should still have plenty of time. I will be getting married 2 weeks after you (27th), in the gazebo. Good luck and have fun planning!!!!

#659 txbrideinmexico

txbrideinmexico
                  • 92 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by AnaSteele58 

I am interested in seeing information about the reception/cocktail hour menus and prices for add-on services such as DJ.  Could someone email me their wedding packet info from the resort?  I'm currently waiting to hear back from the resort

Ana_Steele58@yahoo.com

Thanks!

The easiest way to do it is to go to the website and  click on the build your wedding link. Then you can add everything and it will give you the prices for each add on. http://weddings.real...s.com/planning/

#660 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
                    • 381 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by txbrideinmexico 

The easiest way to do it is to go to the website and  click on the build your wedding link. Then you can add everything and it will give you the prices for each add on. http://weddings.real...s.com/planning/

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users