Photo

2013 Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
1449 replies to this topic

#31 Txgirl001

Txgirl001
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

happy wedding planning. Let me know if you have any questions.

Originally Posted by SparksFly 

I am having my reception at the Gran Caribe too!

#32 cherbear327

cherbear327
    • 46 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 10, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Paradise Cove Ocean Gardens

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Hii! Yes, you would have to pay $600 for the officiant (Catholic, Minister or Justice of the Peace).  At least that's what it says on their PDF file... In order to get the free ceremony, you would have to book at least 5 nights in their Master or Presidential Suite or have 20 ocean view guest suites booked for 5 nights.  Also keep in mind that if you're having your ceremony & reception Thursday-Sunday there is also a $400 surcharge.  

For the private reception, it says that you have to pay $30/pp for a guest and $60/pp for a non-guest.  From what the WC (wedding coordinator) told me, there is also a mandatory champagne & toast which includes cake and is $5/pp for guest, $15/pp for non-guest... I believe you can save the champagne, toast and cake for the reception.  As for the bouquet and flowers, those would be add-ons that you'd have to ask the WC about.  I can email you the PDF of the that's on their website if you PM me your email address... I know its a little hard to navigate through their website :)

Originally Posted by mizpriya 

I have a question about the wedding packages. Looking to do the complimentary wedding package, since we would apply and then have some add ons like the brides bouquet, cake and a private wedding reception.

Anyone know how that would work and what the cost would be?? I am trying to figure it out on the website but I don't think certain things are working :-S

Also, if we are doing a symbolic ceremony, do you have to pay for an officiant?

I hope someone can help clear up things for me...

#33 mizpriya

mizpriya
    • 268 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:51 AM

Very helpful! Thank you and I sent you a PM :)

Originally Posted by cherbear327 

Hii! Yes, you would have to pay $600 for the officiant (Catholic, Minister or Justice of the Peace).  At least that's what it says on their PDF file... In order to get the free ceremony, you would have to book at least 5 nights in their Master or Presidential Suite or have 20 ocean view guest suites booked for 5 nights.  Also keep in mind that if you're having your ceremony & reception Thursday-Sunday there is also a $400 surcharge.  

For the private reception, it says that you have to pay $30/pp for a guest and $60/pp for a non-guest.  From what the WC (wedding coordinator) told me, there is also a mandatory champagne & toast which includes cake and is $5/pp for guest, $15/pp for non-guest... I believe you can save the champagne, toast and cake for the reception.  As for the bouquet and flowers, those would be add-ons that you'd have to ask the WC about.  I can email you the PDF of the that's on their website if you PM me your email address... I know its a little hard to navigate through their website :)

#34 mizpriya

mizpriya
      • 268 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

So it's official!

I will be a 2013 Gran Caribe Real bride!!!!! *does a little dance*

Just put my deposit for a Gran Caribe Real wedding on April 23rd, 2013!!!

So super excited! Can't wait to talk with all you brides and hopefully we can help each other out :)

See you around the thread lol

#35 Emily11386

Emily11386
        • Site Supporter
        • 244 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

Congrats! It'll be here before we know it!!
          May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
          33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#36 cherbear327

cherbear327
          • 46 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 10, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Paradise Cove Ocean Gardens

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

@Emily11386 - can't wait to see your Save the Dates!! You're so on top of it considering your wedding isn't until May 2013. Good for you! :)

#37 Emily11386

Emily11386
          • Site Supporter
          • 244 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

I'll post a picture soon. I feel like I have so few things I can be doing right now so I might as well do what I can now!
            May 10, 2013 at The Gran Caribe Real/ Royal Cancun
            33 adults (including bride & groom) and 3 kids booked!

#38 mizpriya

mizpriya
            • 268 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:03 PM

Does anyone know if you can do the chinese lanterns on the resort? We plan to have at least 3 for the reception...

#39 CindyG

CindyG
              • 33 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 04:53 PM

Question about semi-private reception to private receptions locations?  Do you find it will be long enough? Are you renting sound system or dj?  I would love to show a slide show how is everyone doing with planning the reception part i would love some feedback. thanks!

#40 veralin

veralin
                • Banned
                • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

happiest time!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users