Wedding Website

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:36 PM

Hi Everyone

We are wanting to create our own wedding website for RSVP and giving our guests lots of info on our wedding in Mexico and I am looking for some advice since there are so many choices out there. I love the opportunity to get creative so I am looking for with lots of customization options and I don't mind paying.

I have looked at a few and can't decide because it's hard to tell without actually creating one, Any ideas on where I can go?

#2 marooon13

marooon13
    • 250 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
    • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

I have checked out The Knot's Pages and they are pretty restrictive on what you can do. I have been looking for one where I have a bit more freedom also, so let me know if you come across anything. Thanks!

#3 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
    • 312 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

I checked out wedding window today and I like all of the details that I can choose (colors, fronts and lots more), it seems like the best that i have found so far. You have to pay for it but i don't mind, there is a 10 day free trial that think is great. I am going to give it a try. If you find better let me know. :)

#4 venus909

venus909
      • 328 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

I'm using wedding window and LOVE it!  I checked out a lot of the free sites before I decided to pay for one and I just didn't like that it was sooo "cookie cutter" and there weren't a lot of personalization options.

Wedding Window gave me so much more to work with and it's so easy to maintian.  feel free to check my site out if you'd like:

www.jenniferandlouie.com

#5 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
        • 312 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by venus909 

I'm using wedding window and LOVE it!  I checked out a lot of the free sites before I decided to pay for one and I just didn't like that it was sooo "cookie cutter" and there weren't a lot of personalization options.

Wedding Window gave me so much more to work with and it's so easy to maintian.  feel free to check my site out if you'd like:

www.jenniferandlouie.com

Thanks, you website looks great!!! I love you logo, did you design it your self? I love the palm trees I have been having a hard time finding palm tree clip art that I like for my projects, would you mind sharing it with me?

#6 venus909

venus909
          • 328 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

Thanks for the compliment!  I did make the logo myself.  I too had a hard time finding a palm tree.  this is the .jpg I used.  It's black and all I did was add a blue overlay in photoshop.

Originally Posted by ANGELA2013 

Thanks, you website looks great!!! I love you logo, did you design it your self? I love the palm trees I have been having a hard time finding palm tree clip art that I like for my projects, would you mind sharing it with me?

Attached Files

#7 ANGELA2013

ANGELA2013
            • 312 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

Thanks for sharing!!

#8 marooon13

marooon13
              • 250 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
              • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
              • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:10 PM

You did a wonderful job on your website! I wasn't planning on paying for one.. but now I might have to :o)

Originally Posted by venus909 

www.jenniferandlouie.com

#9 lavenderlux

lavenderlux
              • 153 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:37 PM

Thanks for the link to wedding window!

#10 wedding92012

wedding92012
                • 61 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hi!

Here are some of the wedding web sites I have been looking at. Still deciding myself, but wanted to share the ones that have been recommended to me....

http://www.weddingwindow.com/

http://www.weddingjojo.com/

http://www.weddingwire.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users