Photo

Wedding in Grand Cayman?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:00 PM

Grand Cayman is a beautiful island, but it's mostly visited by scuba divers.

#22 Kristie O

Kristie O
    • Banned
    • 369 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 03:29 AM

just stopping in to say hi! ive never been to the cayman islands but its on my list of dream wedding spots...have fun:)

#23 LisaW

LisaW
      • 113 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 09:20 PM

Thanks so much guys!!!! Part of why we LOVE cayman is b/c so few of our guests have actually been there before, so that is super exciting for us. Plus it is a gorgeous island with a spectacular beach, so we are super excited!

W are pretty much set with our on-island items, EXCEPT for probabbly like a biggest thing .. a band! Varia, if you happen to know of anyone please share!!!!

Thanks again everyone for all your sweet wishes and insight!!!
        Lisa

#24 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:58 PM

to the forum! Happy planning!

#25 Varia

Varia
          • 119 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LSWiener

W are pretty much set with our on-island items, EXCEPT for probabbly like a biggest thing .. a band! Varia, if you happen to know of anyone please share!!!!
            Hi Lisa,

I only know "The Barefoot Man " band ( Barefoot Man in the Cayman Islands Caribbean Music ).
            They are based in Grand Cayman Island and they perform at the Reef Resort.
            I am not sure if they play at the wedding receptions, but you can always email George Nowak at GoneFishing@BarefootMan.com and ask for recommendations.

I hope this helps :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users