Home Depot VS. Lowe's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brigopens View Post
I don't think so. Plus, if you're having any showers or a reception afterwards, your registries are good for that too... Everyone I've talked to says register, and register for a lot... It's nice to give your guests options, and if you don't register for enough, people will buy you what THEY think is nice... Who knows what you will think of it.

Like I've said before, I love the MyRegistry.com - All Stores at One Registry site and it allows for registering at as many places as you want...
good info - thanks for pulling that other post for me too! i checked out the my registry site and i really like it but i think there are TOO many options for us!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008 View Post
good info - thanks for pulling that other post for me too! i checked out the my registry site and i really like it but i think there are TOO many options for us!!!!
I don't think you can possibly have TOO many options... Just think, instead of being confined to one store, you can pick your favorite things from all over!!!

And you can even add atypical stuff... Want tickets to the Super Bowl? Put 'em on there... A cabin for a weekend in the mountains? Add that too... The sky is the limit which is why we loved it. Also wanted to add some resort stuff, like massages, a pedicure for her, etc...