Sharing my DIY Boarding Pass Save the Dates

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#11 venus909

venus909
  • 328 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:20 AM

Here is the how to document.

If you need any clarification or if you have a question that isn't answered here, feel free to let me know and I'll pass on the information.

Attached Files

#12 favorsmr

favorsmr
    • 178 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:19 PM

These look great!

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:42 AM

i added the file to your initial post ;)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 gueritarn

gueritarn
      • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

love the color combo! awesome work!

#15 SS2012

SS2012
        • 180 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:08 PM

i loooove the colours and the material of the envelopes! they look so professional :)

#16 venus909

venus909
          • 328 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:38 AM

Thank you for the compliments...  :)  I appreciate it.

#17 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
            • 718 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:35 PM

Very beautiful BPs. Nice job on them. 

#18 MrsG 81812

MrsG 81812
              • 38 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 04:27 PM

These are beautiful and I am using very similar colors. You did a wonderful job, thank you very much for sharing. However, I am trying to download the template but i keep getting this message, I have a mac, can anyone please tel me if they know what this error message is? "Sorry, you don't have the required permissions to download attachments. More information about this is available in the Attachment Permissions FAQ."

#19 belledame

belledame
                • 195 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:55 PM

Hi MrsG,

You need 150 posts in order to download attacments; that's the reason for the error message.

Originally Posted by MrsG 81812 

These are beautiful and I am using very similar colors. You did a wonderful job, thank you very much for sharing. However, I am trying to download the template but i keep getting this message, I have a mac, can anyone please tel me if they know what this error message is? "Sorry, you don't have the required permissions to download attachments. More information about this is available in the Attachment Permissions FAQ."

#20 venus909

venus909
                  • 328 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

Thank you so much for the compliments Mrs G...  FI and I worked hard on the STDs.

belledame is correct, in order to download the attachments you need to have 150 post (which I'm still trying to get) or have a paid membership.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users